Greek Collection and future collections..
I really like the idea of Greek Collection, I can imagine another one : Egypt Collection, with Huntress in Anubis skin.
But I'm worry about something, why isn't there a new map with this collection??
I can imagine a Greek theater, with ruins etc same for Egypt and others potential collections. It would be a great addition to make an unique map with this kind of collection.
Comments
There has never been a map without characters added, so I didn’t expect it. Maybe we will get a Greek killer some day with a fitting map? I guess creating new maps is not worth the work that goes into it (assets, balancing etc) when they can’t charge money for it and are also working on maps for the 3-monthly chapters
All I am hoping is they don't get over their heads with linked cosmetics, some are fine, but most don't make sense.
Most do make sense though and especially looking at the Greek collection they are not getting over their heads with it but have a reasonable amount of normal cosmetics and sets.
There has been maps added without killers in the past
Groaning Storehouse, Gas Heaven, Fractured Cowshed, and Grim Pantry were added without a new killer
Groaning Storehouse was a map added for the 1st year anniversary
Oh I didn’t know about the game then and had no idea. I thought the maps of Coldwin Farm, Macmillan and Autohaven were there from the beginning.
well but they only added maps to existing realms I guess? Would be cool if they expanded the newer realms with only 1 or 2 map like this.
pretty sure grim pantry was added with leatherface
If they do release an ancient Greek killer it would be neat, but the names of the skins aren't the actual names of the Greek legends, they differ a bit but their inspiration is obvious
I think Egypt was actually conquered by the Greeks and held for hundreds of years, so their history is linked. I guess they could do an early Egyptian collection. There's only a few cosmetics in the game that really intrigue me, but I've gotta say, the Greek collection is amazing! Oni looks ######### amazing, in particular. I completely agree with you that any maps from this era/locale/whatever could be extremely cool. Lots of possibilities, too. Map(s) could be designed during their construction so there's lots of materials lying around (I think pallets have been around for a long time, right? :P). I definitely hope they run with this idea. We need more maps!
If they won't give Plague her own actual map I doubt they'd do it for cosmetics lol
Since legendary skins are completely new character, I think for killers it would be cool to add new maps
She has temple of purgation?
I think they mean they don't consider it a full map as it's not a new realm.
Personally I really like the Red Forest maps, so I wouldn't mind seeing a couple new killers bring in new expansions in that realm.
yes! let's make 274 maps, we don't have enough bad maps already!
You ain't wrong, I wouldn't be upset if some of the maps got retired at some point.
As for the Greek Collection, someone told me it was originally meant to coincide with the Olympics? If that's the case I wonder if they might do an expansion when they finally do roll around.
Maybe a Harpy set for Hag, Aphrodite Kate, etc.
I'm just for diversity