i think bbq is balanced and it rewards a non camping play style most of the time if you have pop or ruin it is nice to keep far away gens save,
yeah but its so far above all other killer perks and its an anti-grind perk and its locked behind a pay wall most of the time. maybe they should introduce a killer perk with bp bonuses to rivial bbq?
You're missing the option "I already don't use BBQ and Chili". That's where I fall in, I don't need the points and I like other detection perks better.
You're missing the option "I already don't use BBQ and Chili". That's where I fall in, I don't need the points and I like other detection perks better.
when im not short i pick discordance over it but the points keep bring me back. whithout it its can get pretty grindy
when im not short i pick discordance over it but the points keep bring me back. whithout it its can get pretty grindy
Yeah, I guess I should clarify, I totally get that some people use it for points and it does have a nice bonus. Bloodpoints are pretty easy to come by though, I was constantly hitting the million cap all through the 4th anniversary event for instance and had to go out of my way to spend extra. Between daily missions and rift challenges and bloodpoint offerings and occasional events there's more than enough points per night to buy one or two bloodwebs per game.
yeah but its so far above all other killer perks and its an anti-grind perk and its locked behind a pay wall most of the time. maybe they should introduce a killer perk with bp bonuses to rivial bbq?
yes i agree but if you don't want to spend 5 euro dollar ect wait for bbq in shrine they buffed the other perks of the cannibal aswell so he is good picking up.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i think bbq is balanced and it rewards a non camping play style most of the time if you have pop or ruin it is nice to keep far away gens save,
yeah but its so far above all other killer perks and its an anti-grind perk and its locked behind a pay wall most of the time. maybe they should introduce a killer perk with bp bonuses to rivial bbq?
You're missing the option "I already don't use BBQ and Chili". That's where I fall in, I don't need the points and I like other detection perks better.
when im not short i pick discordance over it but the points keep bring me back. whithout it its can get pretty grindy
The new auras nerf it anyway. So hard to see anything
Yeah, I guess I should clarify, I totally get that some people use it for points and it does have a nice bonus. Bloodpoints are pretty easy to come by though, I was constantly hitting the million cap all through the 4th anniversary event for instance and had to go out of my way to spend extra. Between daily missions and rift challenges and bloodpoint offerings and occasional events there's more than enough points per night to buy one or two bloodwebs per game.
yes i agree but if you don't want to spend 5 euro dollar ect wait for bbq in shrine they buffed the other perks of the cannibal aswell so he is good picking up.
Might use the bloodpoint earning part only while trying to get bloodpoints fast to max new survivors and killers. Other than that, no.