This game is unplayable trash.
This game is trash. I've had it for a week and I already don't want to play it anymore. The matchmaking is ridiculous. I play killer and all I get are lobbies of red rank swfs. I play on my rank 16 survivor and all I get are red 1 and 2 killers. This game is zero fun.
Comments
you joined the game during the complete rework of the mm system
Yeah I know it's insane. Yesterday I played five games as survivor and I'm rank 1. The killer was Rank 20, 20, 20, 19, 20..there are my five games. I wasn't hooked even once. So much fun..
How about also trying the other side?
They did try both.
Must've not seen that, my bad.
no u
Like I care? They've had 4 years to fix this hot garbage. It really just seems like they don't give a flying (BAD WORD) and just want to punish new players. Obviously there are enough reds on both sides if I keep getting them regardless of which side I play. They should only be paired with each other. Ever. If you're rank 1-5 then you should be in a separate que. I should never see them. Their game knowledge and number of perks far surpasses mine and pitting me against them regularly is b.s. I don't care if it takes longer for them or me to find a game because of it either. I have no fun with this game and how it's set up.
I'm guessing you're in the group of incredibly toxic dbags that litter this game. Good for you. You're part of the problem.