Billy and Bubba addons are buffed!

I thought devs gonna buff them in the hotfix

image.png

Here's an example of one addon

Comments

  • I dont think they are out yet. It's just the description. Does the add-on do what it says?

  • @Zeus said:

    I dont think they are out yet. It's just the description. Does the add-on do what it says?

    Supposedly, Lopro Chains still functions as it did during PTB (ability to charge through pallets in exchange for not being able to one-shot Survivors with chainsaw) despite the description being updated (according to the live description, chainsaw can still charge through pallets only loses the ability to one-shot Survivors for five seconds after breaking a pallet with the chainsaw).

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1487221#Comment_1487221

    Supposedly, Lopro Chains still functions as it did during PTB (ability to charge through pallets in exchange for not being able to one-shot Survivors with chainsaw) despite the description being updated (according to the live description, chainsaw can still charge through pallets only loses the ability to one-shot Survivors for five seconds after breaking a pallet with the chainsaw).

    Woah woah woah woah woah wait a minute wait a minute wait a minute hold up. Woah.

    Are you telling me,

    That Lopro Chains will now only deal 1 state of damage only AFTER cutting through a pallet? And will still allow you to instant down in every other instance? Like everyone universally thought and agreed was how it should work??

    and the devs actually listened to community feedback and CHANGED it???

  • @Seiko300 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1487231#Comment_1487231

    Woah woah woah woah woah wait a minute wait a minute wait a minute hold up. Woah.

    Are you telling me,

    That Lopro Chains will now only deal 1 state of damage AFTER cutting through a pallet? And will still allow you to instant down in every other instance? Like everyone universally thought and agreed was how it should work??

    and the devs actually listened to community feedback and CHANGED it???

    @AhoyWolf said:

    I just had the game with Billy's Lopro Chains addon, but it still works the same, it's just speed limiter 2.0, but the description says something different.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/DGERHTSS3F57/obrazek.png

    Did they just accidentally released only descriptions?


  • @Strange_Scarecrow said:

    I thought devs gonna buff them in the hotfix

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/GMMWGA6RXN93/image.png

    Here's an example of one addon

    thank the entity they are changing mother helpers into something i might consider using

  • Yoooooooooooooooooooooo!!

    BHVR once again pulling through back into my good graces. I was actually starting to lose faith for a second there, everything seemed to be going south so hard for the mid-chapter patch.

    Now here's hoping that they can do the same thing for all the other ultra rare addons...

  • I guarantee Lopro chains will become a much complained about add on.

    Billy catches you in an unsafe area? Instadown

    Catches you at a loop and you pallet stun him? Enduring/spirit fury followed by instadown

    Put the pallet down early? He chainsaws through and hits you, then follows for the M1

    Billys would either rev the chainsaw, making you drop the pallet to defend yourself having it instantly destroyed, or lunge for enduring/spirit fury.

    Theres so many ways he’s getting the hit now. With no downsides.

  • So the ingame descriptions changed but don’t expect an update until the hotfix patch?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1487411#Comment_1487411

    Using the add-on to gets hits through the pallet will not always work, survivors can definitely dodge it if they know you're using it. Most of your hits with it will either be smart plays/predictions or them not knowing you have it. You're overestimating how good it actually is. It's good, just not THAT good.

    Its something Billy didnt have before with no downsides. Its going to make him stronger.

  • I compiled an imgur album I posted to the subreddit as well with all the text changes I saw.

    https://imgur.com/a/WN4gNbB


  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1487450#Comment_1487450

    It'll certainly make him stronger against survivors who don't pay attention to what he's using, or are just...braindead.

    Ah here we go with the “you suck” talk again.

    Lets pretend he hasnt stood in everyones top 3 positions in tier lists for the past 4 years

  • @ClickyClicky said:

    I guarantee Lopro chains will become a much complained about add on.

    Billy catches you in an unsafe area? Instadown

    Catches you at a loop and you pallet stun him? Enduring/spirit fury followed by instadown

    Put the pallet down early? He chainsaws through and hits you, then follows for the M1

    Billys would either rev the chainsaw, making you drop the pallet to defend yourself having it instantly destroyed, or lunge for enduring/spirit fury.

    Theres so many ways he’s getting the hit now. With no downsides.

    In fairness it is an ultra-rare, and not even in the top 5 most insane ones of those

  • These changes still haven’t gone through for me. Anyone else?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1487462#Comment_1487462

    I didn't mean what I said as a personal attack, it's just that I've used the add-on several times, and i was not always able to get a hit as the survivors I faced learned what I was trying to do and dodged it accordingly. It worked sometimes, but not all the time.

    Ok Im sorry. I just took it as that because its what I often see on here.

    Billys tend to rev to force the pallet drop then they instantly break it. Now that break will result in a free hit. In addition most take enduring/spirit fury anyway. I know its an iridescent but I get the feeling you’re just going to end up with a killer whose getting a lot of free hits at pallets either due to the chainsaw or due to spirit fury, you’re damned if you drop early and damned if you get the stun.

    Then of course when you’re left on a map with no pallets against a killer with 230% speed and unlimited instadowns you’re kinda boned.

    I dont think theres going to be much survivors can do against a good Billy with the right perks/add ons.

  • @Crowman said:

    I compiled an imgur album I posted to the subreddit as well with all the text changes I saw.

    https://imgur.com/a/WN4gNbB

    So these are the changes coming with the hotfix? How were these already found?

  • @JacksonWise said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1487453#Comment_1487453

    So these are the changes coming with the hotfix? How were these already found?

    The add-on text in the game has been changed. They still have the effects they went live with yesterday.

  • The descriptions have changed, at least for me.


    However, the described affect does not currently work as it is supposed to. LoPro chains for example, is still acting like it is a speed limiter at all times, whether you go through a pallet/wall or not.


    Not sure if the rest are also the same though.

  • His add-ons are trash still. That’s probably why I didn’t get a single billy player all day yesterday.