I do not receive blood points at the end of the game for an Error. Does anyone else happen to you?
When I finish the game, I get several errors, and I do not receive my blood points, I have played as 20 games and of those 20, I have only received 3 blood points .... fix this and DEVS, I do not play if not I receive the points ..
Synchronization Error
An error occurred while synchronizing the currency data with the server:
Error code: 111
Player Id:
Timestamp:

Comments
It happens to many people. It was reported and mods say devs are looking into it, but don't know when this will be fixed.
Yes, I get this too.
This has happened to me. Not only that, but when I go to collect my Bloodpoints from Daily Rituals, I didn't get those either. Now I have over 1 million blood points unaccounted for.
Yeah Player Synch error or some such. Happens all the time.
It's happened multiple times to me over the last 2 weeks (some of them I know were because my internet cut out prior to the save being able to happen, but it mostly isn't).
I had that during the anniversary event.
Today we pray for the frames of us all ๐ท๐ even tho I am now fortunate enough to own a ps5 .I will keep checking on my ps4 and supporting all you fellow gamers it doesn't matter what we play on the game should be running decently on all systems.
Hoping for the best ๐ฝ๐
I got this message on the new Xbox.