Billy's engravings nerf.

Are the engravings still at 3% and 7% like in the PTB or have the devs reverted the numbers back to 15% and 20%?

If it's the former, then why are the devs lying in the patch notes by saying that these add-ons stayed the same when they were clearly nerfed to the ground?

Comments

  • Why does everything have to stay the same? Why cant all the entitled killer mains here accept a nerf?

  • @ClickyClicky said:

    Why does everything have to stay the same? Why cant all the entitled killer mains here accept a nerf?

    why cant we nerf ds and all the entitled survivor mains accept this?

  • @ClickyClicky said:

    Why does everything have to stay the same? Why cant all the entitled killer mains here accept a nerf?

    I'm a survivor main.... I'm also pointing out the shadow-nerf to engravings and asking if the devs are lying about the changes or not.

    I'm sure as soon as something survivor related gets nerfed you're the first to start crying all over these forums. I didn't ask for your opinion, I asked if the engravings stayed the same as in the PTB or not. Either answer the question or go, nobody here asked you what you think about the killers or the nerfs.

  • @ApexPredator said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1486266#Comment_1486266

    why cant we nerf ds and all the entitled survivor mains accept this?

    Because DS exists to fix a flaw in the games design

    Also nice NOED picture btw

  • @ActualPotatoBtw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1486266#Comment_1486266

    I'm a survivor main.... I'm also pointing out the shadow-nerf to engravings and asking if the devs are lying about the changes or not.

    I'm sure as soon as something survivor related gets nerfed you're the first to start crying all over these forums. I didn't ask for your opinion, I asked if the engravings stayed the same as in the PTB or not. Either answer the question or go, nobody here asked you what you think about the killers or the nerfs.

    U wouldn't respond to anything he says, he is just silly.

  • @HamdaN said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1486268#Comment_1486268

    oh look, more “whataboutism” ... :)

    ds is never getting nerfed because too many of you play like douchebags.

    Scott jund also admits that killer has basically no chance to win against good swf.

    He also basically said that all the killers other than spirit and nurse are essentially crap and that is why he is scared of the mmr system because he will not see any other killers.

  • @snozer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1486323#Comment_1486323

    Scott jund also admits that killer has basically no chance to win against good swf.

    He also basically said that all the killers other than spirit and nurse are essentially crap and that is why he is scared of the mmr system because he will not see any other killers.

    Scott changes his opinion more than I’ve had hot dinners.

    He also once said killer was braindead easy and there has been mostly killer buffs/survivor nerfs since then so...

  • @snozer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1486323#Comment_1486323

    Scott jund also admits that killer has basically no chance to win against good swf.

    He also basically said that all the killers other than spirit and nurse are essentially crap and that is why he is scared of the mmr system because he will not see any other killers.

    and he also says its less than 1% of games or even less xd same you can tell with games where killer takes best add ons and ebony and tunnel off the hook like douche bag (which is much more common) <shrug>

    btw you think this system will work? how cute you still believe in devs Aww

  • @ClickyClicky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1486268#Comment_1486268

    Because DS exists to fix a flaw in the games design

    Also nice NOED picture btw

    a flaw in the game design is looping couse it wasnt intendet. An the billy addons countered loops if u r bad as survivor.

    yeah i like the picture to hope u get hit often by noed so we can get a lot of nerf noed posts