Did the game just hotfix?
I got a small 25mb update on steam. Did anyone else get it?
I got a small 25mb update on steam. Did anyone else get it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah. Something got DL'd for sure.
Yes but I can't find any patch notes for it.
Probably the instasaw and crack billy add ons back ๐
praying it's a revert to the auras...
Or at the very least, an adjustment so they're more visible.
You sure you wanna go down that road again? You tried it this morning and got put securely in your place. Pick your battles - and stop picking ones you're going to lose. :D
/conversation
Yup, I got it, I don't know what it is.
Same, about 30 minutes ago. I've looked around social media and have not seen anything about it.
I just realized that they changed some of the addons for Bubba and Billy (or at least changed the description)
apparently the descriptions are changed but the actual effects were not. So remember what they did from before since that's what they do.