The Best And Worst Teachable of Every Killer (As of Silent Hill)

The perk after the name will be the best; the perk under name will be the worst.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Trapper: Brutal Strength

Unnerving Presence


Wraith: Shadowborn

Predator


Hillbilly: Enduring

Lightborn


Nurse: A Nurse's Calling

Stridor


Hag: Hex: Ruin

Hex: Third Seal


Doctor: Monitor & Abuse

Overwhelming Presence


Huntress: Huntress Lullaby

Territorial Imperative


Michael: STBFL (Arguable)

Dying Light (Arguable)


Leatherface: Barbecue & Chili

Knock Out


Freddy: Blood Warden

Remember Me (Arguable)


Pig: Surveillance (Arguable)

Hangman's Trick


Clown: Pop Goes The Weasel

Coulrophobia


Spirit: Rancor

Spirit Fury


Legion: Discordance

Mad Grit


Plague: Corrupt Intervention

Dark Devotion


Ghost Face: Thrilling Tremors

Furtive Chase


Demogorgon: Surge

Mindbreaker


Oni: Blood Echo

Zanshin Tactics


Deathslinger: Hex: Retribution?

Gear Head


Pyramid Head: Deathbound

Forced Penance

Comments

  • Blood warden doesn't work against competent survivors, so the worst perk and fire up should be top, gives you bonus speed for actions throughout the whole match.

    Retribution??? You're hurting me tbh

    Gear head actually gives you info

    Play with your food should be the worst, dying light rewards you for hooking people

    Everything else seems right

  • @EmpireWinner said:

    Blood warden doesn't work against competent survivors, so the worst perk and fire up should be top, gives you bonus speed for actions throughout the whole match.

    Retribution??? You're hurting me tbh

    Gear head actually gives you info

    Play with your food should be the worst, dying light rewards you for hooking people

    Everything else seems right

    Michael and Deathslinger were the hardest to do.

    Michael has all great perks, and Deathslinger has all bad perks. I chose Retribution simply because Inner Strength is so meta. I could see taking Gear Head over his third perk though.

  • Stridor is the worst on every killer but spirit

  • @CWill22 said:

    Stridor is the worst on every killer but spirit

    If you need Stridor on Spirit, you're bad or avergae.

  • No? It can help you against survivors with iron will.

  • I think you've got Spirit's back to front. Spirit Fury is an excellent perk on like half the roster, especially paired with Enduring. Rancor on the other hand is pathetic. Its tracking is far outclassed by most tracking perks, and its exposed/mori effect is cheap.

    I'm never gonna think Corrupt Intervention is a good perk. There's like 2-3 killers that should even consider it. On the other hand, Infectious Fright is far more widely valueable both for chaining downs and being aware of flashlights.

    Blood Echo is nice, but I'd say Nemesis is better just for how much it opens up other obsession perks for use.

    I would also put Dead Man's Switch as Deathslinger's worst. It's a niche effect. It disables the strongest stalling perk in the game. It only works on 1/4 of hooks. And it relies on survivor mistakes.

  • Infectious Fright is definitely better than Corrupt and I think Dead Man's Switch might be even worse than Gearhead. And personally, I prefer Agitation over Brutal Strength, especially on Trapper, as a hook in the basement with him can sometimes win you the game.

  • Devour Hope is better than Ruin.

  • @Ashetiz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1480736#Comment_1480736

    No? It can help you against survivors with iron will.

    With how braindead of a killer Spirit is you shouldn't even need perks.

    @anarchy753 said:

    I think you've got Spirit's back to front. Spirit Fury is an excellent perk on like half the roster, especially paired with Enduring. Rancor on the other hand is pathetic. Its tracking is far outclassed by most tracking perks, and its exposed/mori effect is cheap.

    I'm never gonna think Corrupt Intervention is a good perk. There's like 2-3 killers that should even consider it. On the other hand, Infectious Fright is far more widely valueable both for chaining downs and being aware of flashlights.

    Blood Echo is nice, but I'd say Nemesis is better just for how much it opens up other obsession perks for use.

    I would also put Dead Man's Switch as Deathslinger's worst. It's a niche effect. It disables the strongest stalling perk in the game. It only works on 1/4 of hooks. And it relies on survivor mistakes.

    I wasn't basing perks off of how well they worked with one other perk or how well they worked on a specific killer, but rather how they worked alone. Nemesis is terrible unless used with PWYF. Spirit Fury is meh unless used with Enduring.

    Corrupt Intervention is generally the best gen defense perk. The only competition would be Thrilling Tremors and Ruin. Ruin, however, only excels with Surveillance, and totem spawns can hurt it a lot.

    Deathslinger has all trash perks, so I just flipped a coin between Dead Man's Switch and Gear Head.

    @Marcus said:

    Infectious Fright is definitely better than Corrupt and I think Dead Man's Switch might be even worse than Gearhead. And personally, I prefer Agitation over Brutal Strength, especially on Trapper, as a hook in the basement with him can sometimes win you the game.

    Brutal Strength just has more use in the end, especially on maps with breakable walls.

    @KingFrost said:

    Devour Hope is better than Ruin.

    The effects of Devour are far better, but the time taken to get 5 stacks can be a lot. Ruin is active from the get-go. Totems placements are normally not great either.

  • Fire up is worse than Remember me.

    This is coming from someone who uses nothing but Fire Up certain times just for a joke. It does almost nothing.

  • @DetailedDetriment said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1480745#Comment_1480745

    With how braindead of a killer Spirit is you shouldn't even need perks.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1480769#Comment_1480769

    I wasn't basing perks off of how well they worked with one other perk or how well they worked on a specific killer, but rather how they worked alone. Nemesis is terrible unless used with PWYF. Spirit Fury is meh unless used with Enduring.

    Corrupt Intervention is generally the best gen defense perk. The only competition would be Thrilling Tremors and Ruin. Ruin, however, only excels with Surveillance, and totem spawns can hurt it a lot.

    Deathslinger has all trash perks, so I just flipped a coin between Dead Man's Switch and Gear Head.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1480838#Comment_1480838

    Brutal Strength just has more use in the end, especially on maps with breakable walls.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1480891#Comment_1480891

    The effects of Devour are far better, but the time taken to get 5 stacks can be a lot. Ruin is active from the get-go. Totems placements are normally not great either.

    Devour is amazing at three stacks, and doesn't warn survivors until you've gotten an insta-down.

  • @KingFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1483197#Comment_1483197

    Devour is amazing at three stacks, and doesn't warn survivors until you've gotten an insta-down.

    I think the speed boost is still broken though, correct?