I get no medkits/toolboxes/flashlights And I get the most useless add-ons imaginable.
All i've been getting are ######### luck add-ons, surgical sutures, etc. No actual useful add-ons, On top of that I get no flashlights, medkits, maps, keys etc. Either my luck is bad or my game is broken. It's gotten to the point where I'm actually RUNNING out of everything.
Screenshot (5).pngI hope this is fixed soon, Because this is getting highly annoying.
I don't even know what to do anymore, I'm prestige 1. This ######### shouldn't be happening, I should be getting good add-ons/RNG.

Comments
unlucky, i'm still trying to get M&A on Deathslinger literally 70 bloodwebs after i prestiged him
Lol same I also never get m&a with deathslinger in my bloodweb
It's not that bad since survivors are completely playable and strong even without items.
Every perk I want is shoved behind an odd bulb or BNP that I didn't want to spend BP on.
I don't use ultra-rares because it makes me feel like I didn't really win. The game somehow knows this, and locks the things I want behind them on the bloodweb.
Good items being RNG is a really bizarre mechanic, that perks are also RNG gated is comically odd design.
Lucky for you both of.the ultra rarest you mentioned are trash bnp only somewhat shines with multiples.
1 key, and just some ######### commons. I have 200 hours in this game, meg nearly at level 50, and at prestige 1.
Prestige somehow actually made my Item RNG much worse.
You do realize that odd bulb actively hinders you right?
you realize that 9/11 was done by the Guatemalans right?
What? I'm an idiot so pls explain lmao
I'd honestly recommend using Pharmacy.
It's not the best perk for pipping, but it should help you stockpile green medkits.
I know it's not the best solution but it's a workaround with no RNG.