Playing vs hag

Why is it when you crouch and rescue somebody from the hook they start bolting away instead of crouching knowing that the traps are there?? I swear sometimes I just wanna go to the hatch and wait until they are all dead.

Comments

  • Or even worse run to the hook to save someone.

  • @HellDescent said:
    Why is it when you crouch and rescue somebody from the hook they start bolting away instead of crouching knowing that the traps are there?? I swear sometimes I just wanna go to the hatch and wait until they are all dead.

    Thats the only thing why hags still do well. Give it a few month and survivors might have learned a few things

  • Happened to me the other day I was crouching after watching the hag place boom guy runs in steals the save I get hooked
  • cause some people are idiots (:
    (and then go to the forums complaining how OP killers are)

  • @HellDescent said:
    Or even worse run to the hook to save someone.

    This one i can explain!
    Sometimes survivors play minesweeper with the hag traps. Running everywhere to trigger the traps.
    Either this, or they are not very smart. I never asked them tho.

  • Well I learnt something, I won't run right away after being unhooked vs the hag :)
  • Same with trapper. I've seen dudes literally run in for a save and run right into a trap.

  • @Master said:

    @HellDescent said:
    Why is it when you crouch and rescue somebody from the hook they start bolting away instead of crouching knowing that the traps are there?? I swear sometimes I just wanna go to the hatch and wait until they are all dead.

    Thats the only thing why hags still do well. Give it a few month and survivors might have learned a few things

    Hags been out for how long?

    Also, hag buffed happen. She denies loops really well now.

    Gosh, you really think Killers have 0 power at all and CAN'T OR WON'T GIVE GOOD KILLERS CREDIT FOR HAVING SKILL.

    Killers are underpowered but some people can really play Killer super skillful.

    Anyways @OP yeah, it's so annoying. Like, just crouch man lol you know there's traps?

    @Tsulan said:

    @HellDescent said:
    Or even worse run to the hook to save someone.

    This one i can explain!
    Sometimes survivors play minesweeper with the hag traps. Running everywhere to trigger the traps.
    Either this, or they are not very smart. I never asked them tho.

    Mind sweeper happens when someones in a chase and you're willing to take the heat, removing the hag from her chase, letting the injured survivor escape, and hoping you're skilled enough to get away.

  • @Master said:

    @HellDescent said:
    Why is it when you crouch and rescue somebody from the hook they start bolting away instead of crouching knowing that the traps are there?? I swear sometimes I just wanna go to the hatch and wait until they are all dead.

    Thats the only thing why hags still do well. Give it a few month and survivors might have learned a few things

    The hags core mechanics have not changed since launch day, trust me some people just don't learn.

  • @Brady said:

    @Master said:

    @HellDescent said:
    Why is it when you crouch and rescue somebody from the hook they start bolting away instead of crouching knowing that the traps are there?? I swear sometimes I just wanna go to the hatch and wait until they are all dead.

    Thats the only thing why hags still do well. Give it a few month and survivors might have learned a few things

    Hags been out for how long?

    Also, hag buffed happen. She denies loops really well now.

    Gosh, you really think Killers have 0 power at all and CAN'T OR WON'T GIVE GOOD KILLERS CREDIT FOR HAVING SKILL.

    Killers are underpowered but some people can really play Killer super skillful.

    Anyways @OP yeah, it's so annoying. Like, just crouch man lol you know there's traps?

    @Tsulan said:

    @HellDescent said:
    Or even worse run to the hook to save someone.

    This one i can explain!
    Sometimes survivors play minesweeper with the hag traps. Running everywhere to trigger the traps.
    Either this, or they are not very smart. I never asked them tho.

    Mind sweeper happens when someones in a chase and you're willing to take the heat, removing the hag from her chase, letting the injured survivor escape, and hoping you're skilled enough to get away.

    @MegaWaffle said:

    @Master said:

    @HellDescent said:
    Why is it when you crouch and rescue somebody from the hook they start bolting away instead of crouching knowing that the traps are there?? I swear sometimes I just wanna go to the hatch and wait until they are all dead.

    Thats the only thing why hags still do well. Give it a few month and survivors might have learned a few things

    The hags core mechanics have not changed since launch day, trust me some people just don't learn.

    Nobody played hag so survivors werent forced to learn how to counter her.
    Trust me, if she will become more popular, survivors will adapt, its not hard at all vs hag.

  • And the worst thing is people give her free devour hope tokens

  • Master said:

    @HellDescent said:
    Why is it when you crouch and rescue somebody from the hook they start bolting away instead of crouching knowing that the traps are there?? I swear sometimes I just wanna go to the hatch and wait until they are all dead.

    Thats the only thing why hags still do well. Give it a few month and survivors might have learned a few things

    Lmao you seem to find every negative thing to say about every killer and always talking about survivors. I am not even sure if you play survivor but if you don’t give it a try. Playing both sides could be really fun. Instead of just being one sided. 

    The hag is always going to be unpredictable so there is not really anything you can learn to out beat her. 
  • Iceman said:
    Master said:

    @HellDescent said:
    Why is it when you crouch and rescue somebody from the hook they start bolting away instead of crouching knowing that the traps are there?? I swear sometimes I just wanna go to the hatch and wait until they are all dead.

    Thats the only thing why hags still do well. Give it a few month and survivors might have learned a few things

    Lmao you seem to find every negative thing to say about every killer and always talking about survivors. I am not even sure if you play survivor but if you don’t give it a try. Playing both sides could be really fun. Instead of just being one sided. 

    The hag is always going to be unpredictable so there is not really anything you can learn to out beat her. 

    Exactly! The thing about not running intentionally into the have traps is that it saves her traps for when she approaches, and her approach is very hard to detect, especially if she has M and A. People will not understand because they haven't played her long enough. I was once someone who wrote her off, and to be fair her base kit was underwhelming once soon a time. That time has definitely passed, and she is a very skill and mind game based killer. She is so dynamic and her power can cause so much panic, there is no perfect way to play against hag. She forces mistakes by design and is an absolute terror when when played to her full potential. 
  • @HellDescent said:
    Why is it when you crouch and rescue somebody from the hook they start bolting away instead of crouching knowing that the traps are there?? I swear sometimes I just wanna go to the hatch and wait until they are all dead.

    because they are brain dead i had this yesterday as survivor. its like good grief. i just gave up as i was a solo survivor. they was absolutely moronic i was rank 9 and they was rank 6 even the killer was like ######### well that was fun. yeah thats how bad it was when we spoke in the chat after. safe too say i had a few moronic games like that. i was like ok thats enough for one night lol