This Community is Pretty Toxic

Every where I look; there is either a complaint about how other players play, a complaint on how the game is running, or a complaint about how the devs run this game. Sure there are some decent discussions but the complaints out weighs the friendly discussions by a long shot. “Spirit needs a nerf, DS needs a nerf, Deathslinger needs a nerf. Everyone is so ready to battle one another, especially when someone voices their opinions, although some claim it to be a fact.

Comments

  • *look around for the memo that today is "Post Something Obvious Day"

    Is there something in the water today? Everyone is posting obvious things like, the forums are killer biased; the community is toxic; @Blueberry smells like rainbows...wait....that last one seems off.

    Can we get a new post from someone about Tunneling being Toxic, or SWF being too strong? That would be great.

  • ..or people who complains about people complaining. We see that every day too.

  • Those are general discussions for you

  • As is the case with many game forums; people don't go through the effort to write posts unless they've got something they really want to talk about, and it's part of the human mindset that negative aspects of things are usually much more obvious & easy to discuss than the good.

  • We have come full circle.

    @DBD78 said:

    ..or people who complains about people complaining. We see that every day too.


  • Oh man, wait until you play Rainbow Six Siege

  • @Pryzm said:

    *look around for the memo that today is "Post Something Obvious Day"

    Is there something in the water today? Everyone is posting obvious things like, the forums are killer biased; the community is toxic; @Blueberry smells like rainbows...wait....that last one seems off.

    Can we get a new post from someone about Tunneling being Toxic, or SWF being too strong? That would be great.

    Such an odd statement. I can't tell if that's intended as a joking compliment or an insult honestly.

  • @Blueberry said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1468189#Comment_1468189

    Such an odd statement. I can't tell if that's intended as a joking compliment or an insult honestly.

    To be honest, it just popped up because I saw a post you made elsewhere. It's kind of a playful compliment I think. I guess I figured of anyone here, you could take a joke. lol

    Chase the rainbow brother.

  • @Blueberry said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1468189#Comment_1468189

    Such an odd statement. I can't tell if that's intended as a joking compliment or an insult honestly.

    My post seems to have been deleted?

    Anyways, it was more a playful compliment because I figured you could take a joke better than most. Chase the rainbow brother!

  • Welcome to the dead by daylight forums.

  • @Pryzm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1468262#Comment_1468262

    My post seems to have been deleted?

    Anyways, it was more a playful compliment because I figured you could take a joke better than most. Chase the rainbow brother!

    Ah seems to still be there for me. I will take the compliment then, thank you.

  • @GamingHulk123 said:

    Every where I look; there is either a complaint about how other players play, a complaint on how the game is running, or a complaint about how the devs run this game. Sure there are some decent discussions but the complaints out weighs the friendly discussions by a long shot. “Spirit needs a nerf, DS needs a nerf, Deathslinger needs a nerf. Everyone is so ready to battle one another, especially when someone voices their opinions, although some claim it to be a fact.

    Here, let me makes you a nice cup of tea.

    There we go.


    Go in game if you really want to see toxic. (Don't worry we can get you to therapy after the trial is over.)

    Honestly I think this board is therapy for many. It's a rough game and I think this place gives everyone a place to get it all out.


    Cookie, cake, pastry for your tea? I can make vegan ones too. 😁

  • @Bootlegmoth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1468189#Comment_1468189

    Anatidaephobia: the fear that somewhere, somehow a duck is watching you. How's that for a different post? ☺

    Ok, that just outright freaks me out!

    It ruins my whole memory of Ducktales now.....yikes! Go back into your hole Ghostface! lol