An even newer message to tbaggers
I sell custom Ctrl keys for your keyboards in case you brake yours for all that intense tbagging, so you can keep it going you mad lads.
I sell custom Ctrl keys for your keyboards in case you brake yours for all that intense tbagging, so you can keep it going you mad lads.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hello.
Well hello, fancy meeting you here.
<3
Can y'all start numbering these please? I'm not sure which tbag thread is the current message for tbaggers. Very confusing!
It's my post.....
Hahahahah yeah boys we did it so many post that they cant tell from the troll ones.