DEAD HARD or BOND?
I have already decided the 3 perks for this build.
Borrowed, DStrike, & Adrenaline.
Which is the better perk for my 4th slot. Mostly for 4-man swf.
The reason i ask is because i use dead hard on every build for distance to reach pallets and windows
, but when I play with my friends, i am constantly running the killer towards my team. Which they get really mad about.
Thoughts?
(you could recommend another 4th perk, but please DONT tell me to take out any of the current 3.)
Comments
Detective's Hunch is really good for swf and solo (goodbye noed) <3
Well, if you communicate constantly with your team, dead hard will be best as you can ask where your team8s are, and lead the killer away from them and do more distance, if that is not the case I recommend more "BOND".
Resident Doctor Main here,
That's mainly advice for SWF. Solo Queue Dead Hard isn't really that good an idea. Plus if you have Tier 3 Bond, you can maneuver your way outside the range of the other survivors. Sincerely,
Resident Doctor Main
Bond since your problem is running the killer towards folks and Dead Hard is dependent on ping. Aftercare would also fit since you're running BT, and you'd have a map wide eye on them. Provided you're good at not getting hooked and doing some unhooking.
Dead hard is better
DH is something that I ALWAYS carry in my build and I never regret it. I am faithful to that perk.
#DEADHARD4LIFE
Bond while in SoloQ and DH while in SWF (also that's a toxic build)
Out of the two, bond is my favorite. Dead hard isn't reliable and bond helps no matter what and gives you good info that's needed.
You really don't need deadhard in a 4 man SWF, you can just tell each other where you are
You really don't need bond in a 4 man SWF, you can just tell each other where you are
Depending on ping, dedicated servers, all that good stuff dead hard can be hard to use at times where bond will always be helpful
This would be a more difficult choice if it were Bond vs Sprint Burst, but Dead Hard is trash so the choice is easy.
Tell ya friends to suck it up and git gud
Don't cater to their booty whims
Why would you ever use bond in swf, like... I mean, you pretty much know position.... And, as many here, i'd prefer sprintburst then dead hard. Yeah...
Bond and better together for me are amazing because I am a solo queue main. These 2 perks make solo queue a lot of fun. Dead hard is something I use regularly as well.
If you are playing as a SWF and running the killer to your team that's a communication problem you guys have that needs to be fixed, Bond would just be a band-aid. Its always good to have one exhaustion perk with you.