WE DID IT AGAIN GUYS!!!
I noticed that you appreciated a lot my last post, so we did it again!!!
Let me know down below what do you think about it :)
Tagged:
Mod
I noticed that you appreciated a lot my last post, so we did it again!!!
Let me know down below what do you think about it :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
REEE!
Weird choice of perk for the huntress.
Sorry I just spent the past couple minutes checking Google Earth and yet still can't find who asked?
k?
are you trying to pretend to be a survivor main just to get them nerfed? (again)?
JEZUZ. Dude are you some sorta toxic swf
gotta love the gg ez, it really says a lot about fragile egos, especially with that match up.
Although I did find last night was a particularly toxic evening, lot of post game meltdowns survivors attacking me and each other. Some days are just like that though its luck of the draw.
Red rank swf with multiple OoO and a coldwind offering.
I see groups like this quite often. Can’t wait until the dc penalties are back and entitled killers like this are forced to sit there and let the toxic swf have their fun too.
Imagine this but with reversed roles. You would have been praised here. ;-)
but yeah, you are one of the big problems with this game.
Sadly, that's true
I would wonder what would you do against the same thing
Don’t see the point of posting this
I'm closing this, I see this as a post that's just here to try to incite an argument between people and that has no relevance on our forum at all.
@a_good_player please refrain from making these types of posts in future, thank you.