Challenge: For everyone who thinks something is overpowered etc

Make a spread sheet.

List all the killer Perks.

List all the survivor perks.

Then cross then against each other for counter-play. Keeping in mind some perks have multiple counter plays so 1 perk might do two of another and so on.

Let's end the arguments via logic and proof. :-) Actually i want to see who's nuts enough to actually do it.

You're welcome.

plan.jpg


Comments

  • well I am thinking just powers and perks.

    As for SWF that's a whole other annoyance. Trust me survivor have that too.

    I can't count the times Killers have teamed up with two survivors or there are two or three SWF in my team. Trust me - grates on my last nerve too and it's aweful to play with.

  • @Nurgling7 said:

    Where is the counter to me telling my SWF mate which gen is 90% so they go finish that one instead of starting a fresh one?

    Or the counter when you're playing alongside other 3 friends then you run OoO and suddenly everybody knows where and what the killers is doing so all can chill and rush gens or hide when the killer approaches?

    Or the counter when you combo 1 minute of immortality + a self picking up, so the killer can't either slug or grab you, so you can safely sit at a gen for 60 seconds?

  • To be fair, being hooked by the killer is OP. I’m hoping it’s removed soon.

  • Sigh

    There is no counter for a SWF. A someone who has to play survivor with them a lot. (And no I'm not one.) It stinks. Especially when a killer is also part of the SWF - which - believes me happens ALOT too.

    SWF is a different thing that needs to be addressed somehow. For the sake of everyone.

    I really wanted to see if anyone was really die hard determined to prove an imbalance in the perks / pwoers.

    @TheLastGreatStar said:

    To be fair, being hooked by the killer is OP. I’m hoping it’s removed soon.

    LOL I think I love you.

  • There is no perk I know of that counters DS + Unbreakable. Except maybe Unnerving Presence. Maybe.

  • @Yung_Slug said:

    There is no perk I know of that counters DS + Unbreakable. Except maybe Unnerving Presence. Maybe.

    One for one - in a spread sheet. :-p The reason I say that is that we can't know what two will be placed together. That's part of the beauty and insanity of this game.

    If a perk has two functions it may have to be used twice.

  • @MaybeShesCrazy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1462543#Comment_1462543

    One for one - in a spread sheet. :-p The reason I say that is that we can't know what two will be placed together. That's part of the beauty and insanity of this game.

    If a perk has two functions it may have to be used twice.

    DS and Unbreakable are very commonly used together. They are basically an entirely different perk when together than either of them individually.

  • @Yung_Slug said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1462554#Comment_1462554

    DS and Unbreakable are very commonly used together. They are basically an entirely different perk when together than either of them individually.

    Valid point.

    Still for the sake of the experiment we can't say "how" they can be used together. Although it might make a nice off shot spreadsheet comparison :-D