Why do people like Meg so much?
She looks uglier and more like a junkie than Quentin.
She looks uglier and more like a junkie than Quentin.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
An OG character that is female.
Her perks are really good for one thing. You can give her different outfits and styles. She's athletic and not a junkie
I just like the athletic style, I guess.
why she has the most cosmetics
She shouldn’t even be in, since gingers make up less than 2 % of the world population. This is just pandering. /s
seriously though, one of the free original chars, many cosmetics and not really that ugly to begin with. I like her actually. NOT comparable to quentin
She's free, her perks are good, and her cosmetics are neat.
Not a junkie?
It is pretty boring going against 2 of either Claudette and Meg EVERY game. Shame nobody uses Quentin, Trapp, Ace etc.
She looks tired and that cosmetic is one of the worse looking. But this is pretty much just normal DbD style. Compare it to Quentin and you know how a junkie looks like
Eh for me it's more like "Why does everyone like Feng so much?" I don't see as many Megs as I do Fengs. It's almost like every other survivor main is a Feng main lol.
excellent question; why have meg when you can have david
Imagine running meg when you can run Zarina or Cheryl lmao