Will console players be able to type in the post-game chat for crossplay?
Hello. I want to see someone salty console players when I beat them up. Will they be able to type in the post-game chat?
Hello. I want to see someone salty console players when I beat them up. Will they be able to type in the post-game chat?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hope not. I'm still hoping for an in-game block where you can't queue up with players you've blocked
I wish we had post game chat on console now
Very slowly. 🥴
I hope so.
A) I hope to absolute god that never happens. Queue times will be absolutely god-ass tier bad. 15+ minute waits will become the norm.
B) What's wrong with just closing the chat? On PC it remembers your option, there's absolutely no reason it can't work the same way on console.
There's already a post-game chat for PS4 within the PS4 messenger app. It's way more harassing than your game could ever be.
You can on switch (thanks Nintendo :)) and I really haven’t noticed a difference in queue times. Then again, I’ve only blocked a few people and I’m not sure if many are aware of the feature as it was in a mini update two weeks ago (give or take).
But as far as op’s question. Probably not cause, you know... that would require actual work to be done.
Really? Zero to insulting a large portion of the playerbase in all of a sentence?
There's a large portion of the playerbase that even use controllers on PC. Most console players are also sensible enough to not message each other a majority of the time.
I hate post game chat. It's super hard to type quickly with a controller.
I don’t see the point,