Clown is OP. Please NERF.

So I just had this match...

239ECC93-9D28-4532-9419-EEE7187F3B68.jpeg

And then received this message...

3C55EB7C-9133-4C73-8BFD-EFB0CFEAA799.jpeg

Please pay your respects for the Meghead below. She was taken from us too soon.

Comments

  • Imagine being angry at a clown, lol

  • @JackFrostMan said:

    Imagine being angry at a clown, lol

    I was dying at the fact they’re salty that I kept denying their SB by throwing bottles at them. Why WOULDN’T I do that? 😂🤦🏻‍♂️

  • @TheLastGreatStar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1458977#Comment_1458977

    I was dying at the fact they’re salty that I kept denying their SB by throwing bottles at them. Why WOULDN’T I do that? 😂🤦🏻‍♂️

    Players in this game basically go "NOOOO WHY DON'T YOU LET ME WIN", survivor or killer, man

  • Oh God! clown urgently needs a nerf!

    I propose that he cannot throw bottles

  • @Faszparaszt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1458977#Comment_1458977

    To be fair, he can be busted in chases which makes him annoying and boring to go against. His lack of other abilities makes him awful. But imagne him as Freddy with bottles.

    I mean, snares are one thing but the fact Freddy can also teleport bumps him up to being a good killer. I still find it funny to be annoyed at a clown (though frankly people seem to hate every killer these days)

  • @Faszparaszt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1458977#Comment_1458977

    To be fair, he can be busted in chases which makes him annoying and boring to go against. His lack of other abilities makes him awful. But imagne him as Freddy with bottles.

    But can you honestly sit there and call CLOWN who’s probably the most underused killer in the game OP? That’s just a whole other level of stupid.

  • you were not even running the exhaustion add on...

    ######### is that guy on about?!

  • @ Antares2332 said:

    Oh God! clown urgently needs a nerf!

    I propose that he cannot throw bottles

    I’ve received some entitled messages before but imagine complaining that the killer stopped you from using SB. I was laughing so much when I read it.

  • Good god, when did vegetables learn to spell?

  • @Faszparaszt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1458977#Comment_1458977

    To be fair, he can be busted in chases which makes him annoying and boring to go against. His lack of other abilities makes him awful. But imagne him as Freddy with bottles.

    It’s also boring for killers to get into long chases where Survivors stack second chance perk after second chance perk. Multiply that by 4 and it becomes tedious.

  • @Mister_xD said:

    you were not even running the exhaustion add on...

    ######### is that guy on about?!

    They kept being really obvious about having SB. Purposely walking or crouch walking when I was heading towards them. So I would pre-throw a bottle in front of them so they wouldn’t get the full use out of it. And that’s what they messaged me for. Poor Meg. Gone but not forgotten.

  • Buff the bottles. Remplace it with barrels that you throw to crush survivors like bowling.

  • @Maperson said:

    He Is op... Maybe they should make him slower when throwing bottles?

    Untitled Image
  • @Faszparaszt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1459011#Comment_1459011

    I don’t get into long chases I know it ain’t worth it. But honestly don’t talk like every survivor runs the so called second chance perks (I do it tho). The screenshot of OP pretty much describes the average builds of “red rank” survivors even in PC EU. Sure it sucks when it happens, but you need no more but one killer to pick Spirit with busted perks and there you go, a boring ass match for everyone.

    Never said every Survivor runs second chance perks, though most do.

    Both sides have things that are boring to run against. Rather than complaining about it, people need to learn to out play each other or make builds that make it fun to counter the boring characters.

    The only reason Spirit and Freddy are boring is because they’re harder to go against and can’t mindlessly run loops over and over. You have to actually change your play style, which most don’t want to do.

  • @Maperson said:

    He Is op... Maybe they should make him slower when throwing bottles?

    Pls say sike

  • @AvisDeene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1459025#Comment_1459025

    Never said every Survivor runs second chance perks, though most do.

    Both sides have things that are boring to run against. Rather than complaining about it, people need to learn to out play each other or make builds that make it fun to counter the boring characters.

    The only reason Spirit and Freddy are boring is because they’re harder to go against and can’t mindlessly run loops over and over. You have to actually change your play style, which most don’t want to do.

    The funny thing was, most of my downs were just generic M1 downs. I wasn’t actually using my bottles. Some survivors just can’t put up a chase and if you happen to discover which bush they’re hiding in, it’s game over. I initially felt bad as I thought they were going to be brown-yellow rank survivors with the way they played. But nope, just the typical boosted ones.

  • Lol. Guy said he is OP when Clown is second lowest bottom tier killer after The Legion

  • Lol typical boosted sprint burst gamer. Imagine running Sprint Burst at red rank.

    Wait thats actually his logic. Hes complaining that the bottles slowrd down his free getaway perk.

  • @Deadsea said:

    Lol. Guy said he is OP when Clown is second lowest bottom tier killer after The Legion

    Well for me he is definitely the weakest of them all. Legion is fast at getting players insured while Clown... Throws Bottles at trees

  • @Faszparaszt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1459036#Comment_1459036

    No killer but noobs can be mindlessly ran around. The point in chases is using map tiles the best of your skill and in 50/50 situations, try and outplay the other side and as killer try and create as much of these situations as possible. Against certain killers like Billy/Nurse the use of these tiles can be sightly or completelly different but still fun. Freddy can be looped just like anyone else hes not boring at all. But Spirit, she has no counter nor optimal way to run her around. Honestly, I can’t wait till they gut her finaly.

    I don’t play as Spirit but for me the only thing they really need to change with her is the way she phases. As it’s no different from her just standing there idle and that is problematic. People call it a mind game, but it really isn’t. Just standing there and hoping somebody vaults into you because there’s no way to tell if you’re phasing or not is not a mind game lol. Other then that, I think she works as intended. She would still be a strong killer with that minor change and it means that killers will actually have to think about how / when to use her power.

  • @JackFrostMan said:

    Imagine being angry at a clown, lol

    The guy that messaged OP probably has a really hard time with mirrors.

  • It's the funniest thing that I read today 😆

  • Ya know, some weeks before someone with that Avatar on PSN also sent me Hatemails and claimed that Clown was OP... Could be the same guy. Would be funny as hell.

  • @Faszparaszt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1459000#Comment_1459000

    Well he’s pretty much OP if you’re bad. He could have said it to any other killer you played. I don’t even find this funny anymore.

    Well just because someone is bad, it doesnt make something OP.


    But i get what you meant.

  • @Raccoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1458977#Comment_1458977

    The guy that messaged OP probably has a really hard time with mirrors.

    roasted

  • LMAO I love how you attached a photo of their perks below. I had a Feng recently DC when I was Michael and I think it’s because I slugged her. She purposely ran up to me after she was unhooked as she had that 60 second invincibly cloak on. So I just downed her and walked off. I laughed so hard when I saw the plug above her name. 😂

  • @Demonl3y said:

    Ya know, some weeks before someone with that Avatar on PSN also sent me Hatemails and claimed that Clown was OP... Could be the same guy. Would be funny as hell.

    It would be funny if he was the same guy. Poor Nathan Drake. He doesn’t deserve to be dragged into this.

  • @Faszparaszt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1459036#Comment_1459036

    No killer but noobs can be mindlessly ran around. The point in chases is using map tiles the best of your skill and in 50/50 situations, try and outplay the other side and as killer try and create as much of these situations as possible. Against certain killers like Billy/Nurse the use of these tiles can be sightly or completelly different but still fun. Freddy can be looped just like anyone else hes not boring at all. But Spirit, she has no counter nor optimal way to run her around. Honestly, I can’t wait till they gut her finaly.

    I like freddy less than spirit but I always run spine chill so I guess I can't really say anything.

  • clown needs an overheat mechanic. He's a big boy so he's gonna overheat from chasing survivors. He needs to stop moving to cool down and catch his breathe.

  • *he really showed his entitlement*


    The dude literally is mad that you prevented him from using sprint burst

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/173372/clown-is-op-please-nerf

    I get survivors RQ against my Clown on a regular basis. They don’t like having their favourite loops shut down.

    How can you rage quit against him? I love facing him as it doesn’t happen very often. He’s currently the least played killer on PS4. I was hoping after his buff we’d see a rise in Clowns. But nope. :(

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1459417#Comment_1459417

    I have seen a rise in Clowns on PS4 in my region when I play survivor. But my heart breaks for them because they’re just terrible and make the mistakes I see every Clown make: mindlessly throwing bottles with most landing just behind survivors.

    They get slaughtered and I try to send something encouraging after the match.

    And yes, genuine RQ. I guess it’s because they’re simply not used to going against a Clown that’s anything but a total joke. They don’t like going down so quickly before they’ve even managed 1 lap of their favourite loops.

    I think I’ve gone against 2 since the rework. One was terrible and the other wasn’t bad, but he wasn’t that good either. I think my teammates were just worse than he was, so it made him look better lol. I’ve always been a fan of the Clown, but I think he’s one of those killers you either get or you don’t. And I like to think I play him well as I can win most matches as him. I like that he isn’t that popular as I don’t think most people really know how to play against him, which works in my favour.

    His ability to end chases is just so fun. Plus he has some of the best cosmetics in the game which doesn’t hurt.

  • You aren't using the exhaustion add on tho😂😂😂.

  • @Maperson said:

    He Is op... Maybe they should make him slower when throwing bottles?

    LOL. I just can’t.

  • i guess all killers are Op.🤣

  • i never thought i would see the day someone complaining about clown being op.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I noticed you said you’re throwing gas in front of survivors. Kudos. You get it.

    It’s amazing just how fast Clown catches up on survivors once it’s realised to do this with the bottles.

    I sure am. I’m not too shabby with Mr. Puddles lol.

    Just got another Merciless 4K with him and got back up to rank 2. I think I’m gonna keep him as my main for awhile. He’s a blast to play as. I love how you can walk around holding your tonic now without being slowed down.

  • @TheLastGreatStar said:

    So I just had this match...

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/7MCNFBAGTDXK/239ecc93-9d28-4532-9419-eee7187f3b68.jpeg

    And then received this message...

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/RZZV2984BBMU/3c55eb7c-9133-4c73-8bfd-efb0cfeaa799.jpeg

    Please pay your respects for the Meghead below. She was taken from us too soon.

    Clown is #########, but that add-on does suddenly turn him into iridescent huntress. XD

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1459663#Comment_1459663

    That’s Tattoo Finger, not pinky. It reveals survivor auras so you can see where they’re running.

    On snap. My bad.


    Okay, this thread is hilarious again.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1459455#Comment_1459455

    It’s not needed once a clown knows what to do. Solvent Jug is really only handy for stopping Dead Hard.

    Doesn't matter it just funny that the guy think he op.

  • I'm so relieved. I thought this thread would be the op complaining about clown being OP lmao.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1459644#Comment_1459644

    Yeah once “the penny drops” of EXACTLY how to end chases fast, and really thoughtfully limit survivors evasive and mobility options, the mind wanders to “how can other players think Clown is weak?!”

    It is because both sides tend to only listen to others' opinions without trying anything out for themselves. For a while people thought Spine Chill was bad, and now it is being called borderline OP.

  • @The_Bootie_Gorgon said:

    clown needs an overheat mechanic. He's a big boy so he's gonna overheat from chasing survivors. He needs to stop moving to cool down and catch his breathe.

    I second this. He needs to have a coughing fit if he throws too many bottle in a short duration and the only way for him to come out of it is for a survivor to pat him on his back.

  • The amount a killer is played is not a direct relation to how good or bad the killer is especially when they have to be bought. What makes him OP is his speed. I've ran him on walls and windows optimal for avoiding the killer, and the clown catches up way to fast, and I'm talking barely running him for 5 seconds before said wall. Jump perfectly through a window of a wall he has to go way around and have to drop a pallet half a second later... And that's not taking into account that you slow down when you get dosed with his laughing gas. Not saying he needs a total over haul but he shouldnt be faster than ghost face... Hes fat. Change it from 4.6m/s to like 4.5m/s. Also the fact that a killer can hit you even when looking completely in the oposite direction pretty much leaves nothing in favor as a survivor.