any suggestions on how to find the hatch?
I'm SUPER bad at finding the hatch, and I just had yet another match where I found the key, and then spent like 5 minutes running ALL over the map trying to find the hatch to no avail. Meanwhile, it seems like other survivors always know where the hatch is without any special perks.
Any suggestions for how to find it? Is there like a checklist per map of all the places it could spawn or something?
Comments
Run left behind. Memorize where you keep seeing the hatch while using the perk. When not running the perk check those places first.
Basically there are specific locations where the hatch can spawn. There are a lot of them but it's finite. All of them are always on the lowest level of the map and never inside of the basement or directly above it.
By running left behind you can find where the spawn locations are and make a note of them for later, in the long run this can help ensure you are able to locate the hatch more easily in the future.
It's just a matter of luck
Look at the floor.
And pay attention to the sound.
oh come on! now you're just making stuff up! 😄
yeah, I can usually find it by the sound, but I'm talking about before it's open, when I'm running around like an idiot with a key. 😃
Just run in any direction and pray. It's what I do!
In that particular match I may have had the number wrong; there were 3 gens remaining and 3 survivors remaining when I went looking for it, so maybe that's why I couldn't find it. :)
The rule is "more gens completed than living Survivors"
I usually check the killer shack first since that’s a common hatch spawn. Also, wearing headphones helps a lot to hear the direction of the sound.
I did it, you guys! I just finally used a key for the first time in 500+ hours of playing! 😀
and ignore the Dwight on the hook.
The hatch hates me. Don’t feel alone
Play customs with left behind and learn spawn locations. Only play with one person so left behind works. Hope that helped!
More often than not I usually find that the hatch spawns on the outskirts of the maps, and sometimes near the exit itself. Not saying it's always guaranteed, but I usually find it close to an exit.
I'm not great at finding the hatch, it's just luck I guess, and chances are when I'm the last survivor, the killer is likely going to find it before me.
So what I do is when I'm the last person alive, I just run to one of the doors (if safe), and wait for the hatch to close. When it's closed, I immediately start opening the door and pray that I have enough time for it to open. I'd say most times I do get out
gratz XD
"never inside of the basement or directly above it."
Can't the hatch spawn in shack while the basement is in shack?
No