Another compliant about Midwich
Please rework this godawful map.
Please rework this godawful map.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
And how would you do that? And why?
People believe the map has too many issues, from long hallways that hurt killers that have no ranged abilities to the stair cases
I, for one, actually like the map
Play midwhich against object and you will see exactly the biggest reason
How would the map be reworked, though? It has to fall under certain criteria based on the license. Which happens to be a school. What if this is the most 'balanced' format the map could take?
This map cant really be changed because thats how the map looks like (almost) in Silent hill.
I don't like the map either. I'd just like some justification for such a project.
It’s just awful on both sides needs more openings so you can’t just run straight and infinitely run the killer around
Only two staircases to the upper levels is ridiculous. There needs to be at least 4. The straightaways are dumb as hell, and the breakable walls are stupid as #########
There are technically 4 staircases. The one in the bathroom requires the killer to break both breakable walls. The other is in other corner of the map that I think can be accessed without the killer breaking walls, but navigating that area with the walls up always confuses me.
I thought I'm only one who likes it
To be fair, the map is pretty cool looking and has some neat easter eggs. The problem is I find games on the map to be rather boring playing as either a survivor or killer, because the map doesn't offer much to play around and really becomes how can long you hold w.
If you heard me while I was leveling up Pyramid and Heather, I was literally COMPLAINING that I couldn’t find mary’s letter
lul I was complaining about that reason too
I think the biggest problem for killer is that you have only the possibility to go up in the edges of the map. You hear a gen above you? Alright, just takes you all the way back to the edge of the map and the same way back. Like 15-20 seconds. If there are 2 survivors on that gen, not even worth trying to protect the gen (with pop or ruin).
And license should not be the problem to fix this one. The library has such a solution too. And I think these should not be blocked by breakable walls
I love this map. Not the gameplay, but the environment is perfect.