Can we get silver legacy?
Like all silver clothing or something? For doing some kind of feat in-game in 3 months or something and choose 1-3 characters to have it? Like shiny silver for bragging rights. Like escape 50 times in 1 month and kill 100 players as killer? Maybe an event?
Comments
No?
@MonsterInMyMind If you disagree then state a reason. Its a discussion for a reason. Why would you be against it. I only got a gaming computer because I really wanted to play against Streamers since I only had a PS4. I would really like a beautiful exclusive that I could work towards in a limited time fashion.
Legacy will never come back and neither will variations of it.
Legacy is not coming back the developers have stated atleast a million times its not about disagreeing its about the facts that exist it wont happen sorry to crush your dreams but there will never be a legacy the closest you can get is blight.
@GoodBoyKaru Never say never. A lot of things was told to never to be able to be released again, clothing-wise and we ended up getting them again.
I don't remember them saying no variant of it but I do know original legacy will not be coming back. I just want some form of clothing to show that I worked hard and earned something that is precious.
Legacy being the one difference. Bhvr have held firm on this stance for coming up 4 years.
They should since they gave out the Howling Grounds Exclusives to everyone anyways
Legacy was a pain in the arse to get compared to the other event skins
Legacy was rewarded to those who went through the oldest variation of the bloodweb and reached prestige up to 3 times as the old bloodwebs were alot longer to complete 1 level and took longer to claim 1 node due to the low BP gain back then compared to now. Legacy deserves to stay where it belongs, as an exclusive.
Howling Grounds did have alot of bugs, however the original storage for the skins made it easy to just lose the event skins out of thin air, same goes with the BBQ skins.
@BillyDied I like the crowns and for an exclusive to show that you're an old veteran. Pure silver clothing, not specked to show you worked for it. Not in the battle pass because it'll just be re-released. I was always envious of Legacy because I never had a good enough PC to play back then. Now that I have one, I want to be able to brag a little.
It can be anything but I really love the 4th year event item and as long as they KEEP IT exclusive, I'll be fine with that but I have a feeling that it'll just be re-released at a later date.
@Hoodied Very true. If they keep the 4th Year cosmetics exclusive, I'd be fine with that.
Maybe someday when they decide to remove tiers from the perks. It'd be a lot less grind... so we'd actually have a reason for a legacy... ish comeback
A silver Legacy should be added for people who played killers before they were "reworked", for example, people who played doctor before the static blast was introduced should get it.