Maybe spawning already hearing the heart beat is a little close
Title says it all. Also next to the generator so basically I was served up on a silver platter
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can still hide.
I see survivors all the time immediately hammering down shift after their spawn and then blame RNG afterwards if I spot them accross the map
Something like this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQRqMcSQuO4
Classic example, survivor spawning and hammering down shift, you didnt spawn in line of sight
Ive seen clips where the killer spawns with 1 or more survivors in the shack.
https://clips.twitch.tv/FriendlyDirtyFloofTF2John
It happens quite frequently when I'm killer, that I will meet survivors in the first few seconds, around the generator that's closest to my spawn. You can say hide but on some maps there isn't the cover around some gens. Take for example a map with generator next to a hill. When I find survivors there in the first 5 seconds of the game its a guaranteed Chase and usually a hook.
I've also had spawns where I am in direct line of sight of a survivor not too far away, giving me an immediate advantage of where to go first. For example on the Autohaven that has 2 hills across from each other on a pallet field, I have spawned on one hill and a survivor on the other. Needless to say I caught then in 10 seconds.
Spawns are definitely something that need a bit of tweaking as its a little too close in some circumstances.
Is there a clip of the main branch, not ptb?
and we get the same thing with object of obsession i always am hearing i have been spotted right off the bat.