How to Fix Camping.
I got this based off what they did to pyramid head.
If the Killer is near the hooked survivor for too long they get moved to another hook.
I got this based off what they did to pyramid head.
If the Killer is near the hooked survivor for too long they get moved to another hook.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
only if we can get them on hook the same way as cages.
Can we have ONE strategy? Camping is one and even though it's annoying, so Is gen rushing, SWF, and flashlights.
If survivors stays too close from a generator it teleports away 😂
I had an idea for Gen Rushing.
When a generator is completed all gens would be blocked for 30 Seconds.
no, they nerfed ph cages because perks like ds or bt couldn't proc.
I know being camped can suck but what about if it’s the survivors fault the killer is leaving the area or it’s endgame? Why punish the killer for just trying to play the game?