4-man SWF meme squad or death squad?

So... to the other survivors out there, whenever you get into a 3-4 man SWF, do you go ultra tryhard and become a death squad or do you just go around memeing and just get yourselves killed?


Personally me and my friends just do memes most of the time and just end up getting ourselves killed by trying to do head on saves and memes.

Comments

  • Memes half the time. Problem is doing full head-on games is considered "toxic". Killers get very toxic after meme games since they see it as "4 man swf bully".

  • I have only played SWF like once or twice, and it was not much fun. I don't even have a mic.

  • @CashelP14 said:

    Memes half the time. Problem is doing full head-on games is considered "toxic". Killers get very toxic after meme games since they see it as "4 man swf bully".

    Head on is a fun perk to play with. Playing against a 4man on Comms spamming it may result in a 3-4k due to the survs ######### around, but it's not fun in the slightest for the killer.

  • @CashelP14 said:

    Memes half the time. Problem is doing full head-on games is considered "toxic". Killers get very toxic after meme games since they see it as "4 man swf bully".

    Unfortunately a lot of “meme” teams are toxic themselves. I’ve played against some really nice squads who were fun and sweet post-game, but they’ve been the minority. Most of the “oh I’m just memeing teehee” teams get really nasty post-game in my experience so they kind of spoil it for everyone else.

  • @xenotimebong said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1452529#Comment_1452529

    Unfortunately a lot of “meme” teams are toxic themselves. I’ve played against some really nice squads who were fun and sweet post-game, but they’ve been the minority. Most of the “oh I’m just memeing teehee” teams get really nasty post-game in my experience so they kind of spoil it for everyone else.

    yeah i can see that, and if the killer is bad, and cant punish our memes i can understand them seeing the game as a bully game. But most of the time we all just get hooked in the basement and die lmao.


    We also sometimes to thematic builds like the librarian build.

  • @SaltedSnow said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1452529#Comment_1452529

    Head on is a fun perk to play with. Playing against a 4man on Comms spamming it may result in a 3-4k due to the survs ######### around, but it's not fun in the slightest for the killer.

    It's a fun perk but not something you'd run in solo games. With how bad some randoms are you need to run a decent build in order to do well. Head-on is a perk that is only really good in a swf of some kind.

    @xenotimebong said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1452529#Comment_1452529

    Unfortunately a lot of “meme” teams are toxic themselves. I’ve played against some really nice squads who were fun and sweet post-game, but they’ve been the minority. Most of the “oh I’m just memeing teehee” teams get really nasty post-game in my experience so they kind of spoil it for everyone else.

    It's one of those where the killer won't find the build fun to face. It's less fun than facing a squad who can loop and rush gens effectively, but a much better chance of getting the 4k. I wouldn't understand the survivors being toxic after the game but I do understand them saying that they were just having a meme game.

  • @CashelP14 said:

    Memes half the time. Problem is doing full head-on games is considered "toxic". Killers get very toxic after meme games since they see it as "4 man swf bully".

    I dont mind bully sqyads because im good enough to handle them most of tge time. Head on squads are soooo annoying though. Its not "this is annoying because its working" its simply annoying

    There should be a perk that highlights a locker when a person is in it with head on activated. Would be mostly useless but might at least make those games more fun if i happen to be running it. Or better yet let enduring counter it 😈

  • @CashelP14 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1452539#Comment_1452539

    It's a fun perk but not something you'd run in solo games. With how bad some randoms are you need to run a decent build in order to do well. Head-on is a perk that is only really good in a swf of some kind.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1452573#Comment_1452573

    It's one of those where the killer won't find the build fun to face. It's less fun than facing a squad who can loop and rush gens effectively, but a much better chance of getting the 4k. I wouldn't understand the survivors being toxic after the game but I do understand them saying that they were just having a meme game.

    I don't think head on is that bad; if you want to go full head-on you can still make a good solo build: Head On, Inner Strength, QnQ, DS/IW. That's pretty much my go-to solo build if I wanna have some fun and it works very well.

  • @Dead_by_Gadfly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1452529#Comment_1452529

    I dont mind bully sqyads because im good enough to handle them most of tge time. Head on squads are soooo annoying though. Its not "this is annoying because its working" its simply annoying

    There should be a perk that highlights a locker when a person is in it with head on activated. Would be mostly useless but might at least make those games more fun if i happen to be running it. Or better yet let enduring counter it 😈

    Yea I know those games just aren't fun. Though if you win the reward feels a lot better. I'm also good enough to handle them most of the time to since I know exactly how the survivors think.

    It would be a good buff to Iron Maiden. Add the condition that you get the killer Instinct when a survivor enters a locker and it could actually be a really good information perk.

    @SaltedSnow said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1452848#Comment_1452848

    I don't think head on is that bad; if you want to go full head-on you can still make a good solo build: Head On, Inner Strength, QnQ, DS/IW. That's pretty much my go-to solo build if I wanna have some fun and it works very well.

    It can be used well but it's not as good as other perks for solo q. If I want to have some fun in solo q I'd just run random perks.

    For a while I deliberately ran adept survivors on the wrong character (I.e. Adept Kate on Nancy). Last week I used No Mither and WGLF as my only two perks. Funnily enough I got the most points in all 3 games and did the best in chases.