Devssss

I just wanna say one thing and I hope at least one person agrees with me...

The devs killed the game for survivors bringing the "end game collapse" into the game. Plus triggering the end game collapse via the killer closing the hatch; why should that even be allowed? It's annoying, it gives the survivor limited time to get out. Which is almost impossible.

A year or so ago before all this, I had a game with a trapper, I was the last survivor, 4 gens left, I made the game last 25 minutes trying to get these gens done while he was always looking around for me, I got 4 iridescent emblems, grinded them damn points as much as I could and the killer let me live cause he thought I was skillful asf.

Well if I tried that now, I would barely safety pip ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ why do the devs hate survivors? Its already a struggle to keep in the red ranks cause of points and the amount of stuff you have to do, now you can just get slugged, all 4 gets hooked together and boom game ends, you cant even struggle.

Dont get me wrong I still enjoy the game, I just feel disappointed by what the devs have done. There are still bugs in the game but they just bring another cosmetic out to distract everyone from these bugs ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚

AND FINALLY who the hell thought it was a grand idea to go and buff bubba? An already op killer? What an actual joke.

I can't be the only one who feels this way

Flag

ย Vote Up

Comments

  • End Game Collapse exists to bring the match to an end. Nobody really wants 25 minute matches and the old hatch stand off was ridiculous. Plus you could have situations where a killer could bodyblock a survivor and keep them there indefinitely. EGC ended all that kind of stuff, thank god.

  • If you can barely keep red ranks atm xou probably don't belong there in the first place.

    And Bubba was by no means op, he's maybe A-tier now, windows are still his biggest weakness.

  • @xenotimebong said:

    End Game Collapse exists to bring the match to an end. Nobody really wants 25 minute matches and the old hatch stand off was ridiculous. Plus you could have situations where a killer could bodyblock a survivor and keep them there indefinitely. EGC ended all that kind of stuff, thank god.

    exactly this.. when the game was in beta or just came out.. I had a game where we tricked the killer so hard, 3 of us escaped and the killer just bodyblocked some1 until the last survivor just left the game... no fun in that.. And long games where it's like a cat/mouse game with just 1 person getting away, getting found, getting away again is just boring for both parties

  • EGC is fine. And I say this as a player who favours being survivor.

    Survivors hiding until the killer quits and hatch stand-offs had to be addressed.

    If it comes down to the last survivor and 4 gens remain, the killer was effective or something went badly wrong on the survivor side.

    I really disagree with Bubba being OP. He's currently my favourite killer but that's just because I like to play simply and not have to set-up/stalk/shift/teleport etc.

  • "The devs killed the game for survivors"

    bro.. you should try playing as a rank 1 killer you don't know what awaits you..

  • I'm currently rank 1 survivor and when I used to play it all the time I was rank 1 nurse too, I admit there were many times the hatch standoff were annoying, having four gens left as a last survivor something definitely went wrong and the killer did a great job to make it that, maybe you're with randorinos and they are just wack, why should you take a hit on your rank for that? Maybe you could have atleast done 2 gens by the time he kills you.

  • Entitled

    Survivor

    Main

  • Imagine thinking Bubba is OP...

  • You

    are

    not

    entitled

    to

    a

    free

    escape

    Also Bubba op lmao

  • Entitled survivor main

    You got that wrong, I play both killer and survivor ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ I had to, to get the platinum, bubba is op with the new buff, if you dont think hes op then you cant play him simple ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @Reece_wilmott1997 said:

    I just wanna say one thing and I hope at least one person agrees with me...

    The devs killed the game for survivors bringing the "end game collapse" into the game. Plus triggering the end game collapse via the killer closing the hatch; why should that even be allowed? It's annoying, it gives the survivor limited time to get out. Which is almost impossible.

    A year or so ago before all this, I had a game with a trapper, I was the last survivor, 4 gens left, I made the game last 25 minutes trying to get these gens done while he was always looking around for me, I got 4 iridescent emblems, grinded them damn points as much as I could and the killer let me live cause he thought I was skillful asf.

    Well if I tried that now, I would barely safety pip ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ why do the devs hate survivors? Its already a struggle to keep in the red ranks cause of points and the amount of stuff you have to do, now you can just get slugged, all 4 gets hooked together and boom game ends, you cant even struggle.

    Dont get me wrong I still enjoy the game, I just feel disappointed by what the devs have done. There are still bugs in the game but they just bring another cosmetic out to distract everyone from these bugs ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚

    AND FINALLY who the hell thought it was a grand idea to go and buff bubba? An already op killer? What an actual joke.

    I can't be the only one who feels this way

    Flag

    ย Vote Up

    Bro, where is your mind, EGC is so much better, Bubba is only OP with double iri and seriously, the game is survivor sided enough that killers finally has "some" power over the course of the game ffs

  • I honestly

    @Kira15233 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/172535/devssss

    Bro, where is your mind, EGC is so much better, Bubba is only OP with double iri and seriously, the game is survivor sided enough that killers finally has "some" power over the course of the game ffs

    Honestly I don't enjoy the end game collapse at all, why should it trigger when the hatch is closed? Makes no sense to me at all the killer literally has you as soon as they have closed it...

  • @xenotimebong said:

    End Game Collapse exists to bring the match to an end. Nobody really wants 25 minute matches and the old hatch stand off was ridiculous. Plus you could have situations where a killer could bodyblock a survivor and keep them there indefinitely. EGC ended all that kind of stuff, thank god.

    Precisely.

    The sheer amount of threads and post mentioning that they had AFK'd for several hours because of a survivor/killer held the game hostage were pretty high back before it was implemented.

  • @Reece_wilmott1997 said:

    I honestly

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1452261#Comment_1452261

    Honestly I don't enjoy the end game collapse at all, why should it trigger when the hatch is closed? Makes no sense to me at all the killer literally has you as soon as they have closed it...

    It's so survivors can't hold the game hostage by hiding for an hour which was a problem. Back when the hatch didn't spawn unless 2 gens were completed, the last survivor would generally just hide as long as they could. If EGC didn't happen when closing the hatch then the hide and seek mini game would return which the majority does not want.