Anime/manga killers possibilities
Tell me, who do you think fits? I only have 1 charachter in mind and that is Shin from Dorohedoro.
Tell me, who do you think fits? I only have 1 charachter in mind and that is Shin from Dorohedoro.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hero killer Stain would be swell.
Gilgamish from Fate.
That would be OP Please Nerf..
Elfen Lied.
Lucy is the killer
Bando is the survivor.
Or Mariko for the luls, would be funny to see a killer roll around in a wheelchair killing everyone.
I think in Identity V, a lot of these suggestions or ideas would be implemented really well. I am still angry and salty that they have Tomie and Joker from Persona 5 and we do not. Pyramid Head was a step in the right direction. As a challenge, I will try to suggest characters that will not only fit into the game but will also look good within it.
My ideas for killers are:
Not a killer but:
L from Death Note would be a cool survivor, they could easily use his live action version. His perks would revolve around detection and aura reading. He'd be a perfect companion for Tapp who is also a detective.
Ichigo Kurasaki- From Bleach. Bleach has a live action film, so it'd be pretty easy to insert him in the game without him seeming out of place. The idea of a soul reaper trying to stop the Entity and failing would be pretty cool. Ichigo's perks would revolve around aggressive play and aura reading. He'd obviously be nerfed otherwise he'd solo the entire DBDverse lol.
Shuya Nanahara-Also from Battle Royale. I'm thinking his perks would revolve around items, he'd be able to locate fallen items and have a perk called "Backpack" which will allow him to have a duplicate of an item he carries into the trial, if he discards his item after use then he will instantly regain that item back but it won't have the same add ons.
Kirie Goshima from Uzamaki would be an interesting survivor. Her perks would probably revolve around hexes and totems. Just give the iconic hairstyle with the spirals in them then she'll sell gangbusters.
We already have a lot of Japanese themed characters already, and uhm... Anime is kinda childish anyways, who would take this as either a killer or survivor seriously.
The thing is, what horror manga characters would fit into dbd?
Yeah, only serious stuff allowed here like
*checks notes*
a really determined mute in a Captain Kirk mask
4kids w/ knives
A pink elephant who has cut out the middleman of chloroforming victims and just chucks the bottle at them
A man who realized his job was a cover for body-disposal and so, obviously, ripped out his bosses spine and found a magic bell that lets him turn invisible
crazy chicks from Elfen Lied should fit.
lmao.
Maybe light from deathnote as killer, l as survivor.
Add GGzilla, pls
Not a big manga or anime fan but there's tons of stuff from Junji Ito that could be used.
I think it would be cool if they made Tomie survivor personally. Her whole thing is that she is kind of cursed to live out her death at the hands of jealous lovers over and over, kind of like how survivors live their deaths repeatedly at the hands of the killers.
I would think her perks would...
1. Make her more likely to be the obsession
2. Benefit others for working with/near her
3. Give her the opportunity to benefit from nearby survivors while effecting them in a negative way.
If a junji Ito villain were added to the game I would probably choose Fuichi (the model), Souichi, or maybe like a shark from Gyo.
However I do recognize that, in the unlikely event junji's works ever did make it into dbd, they would probably make Tomie the killer and Kirie the survivor.
EDIT: she's not specifically a anime/manga character, but Asami Yamazaki from "The Audition" could be an interesting addition to the killer roster.
How com noone have suggested Hellsing yet?
Hellsing!
For the love of god no anime and no FNAF
That's what I put down for my killer/survivor duo. Hellsing as either killer or survivor is amazing. There are literally thousands of anime/manga killers that would be AMAZING to add to the scene. Much better than ######### Chucky or Jeepers Creepers. Like c'mon already you stupid #########. There are thousands of better people to add to the roster.
The only way I could see that working if Integra was a chapter, Seras Victoria would kind of work but Alucard would be a stretch.
Onion Alien from Gantz.
Interestingly enough, Tomie is a killer in Identity V and Suichi is a survivor, I would love this pair in DBD. Suichi would be a hilarious survivor and he'd be unique to the cast. Audition though....man...you have good taste, that's one of my favorite horror films. She'd be an excellent killer. The idea of the leading male being trapped in the fog with her would make the situation all the tragic.
How am I reading this post and not one person has suggested monkeys peak.
Monkeys Peak as the killer (obvs)
One of the non Monkey Peaks can be the survivor
Would be epic IMO
Stain would be amazing I reckon.
I haven't made it far in that one, I need to pick it back up
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki. So...Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki. As killer.
Okay, yeah the monkey or whatever it is would be horrifying and the mountains would be a cool map
You obviously don't read any manga or watch anime. Its a medium and like anything else there's stuff for teens and there's stuff for adults.
No one mention corpse party so
The killer Sachiko
The survivor Satoshi
One of the best horror game i have played and they have an anime adaptation
iam not an anime fan at all but if they ever added this they better look realistic not anime that would be horendous
And then they complain because they don't like their realistic 2D girlfriends.
what?
Anime is childish.
Google Elfen lied and watch the first 7 minutes of the first episode. Then tell me that "anime is childish"
Hahaha. Some people are clueless.
Last year in german tv, a kids channel had a neon genesis evangeluon movie marathon at prime time.
Nothing says "for kids" as listenting to a children song while one monster floods a town with another monster's blood and guts.
Also: Madoka episode 3.
---
On a personal note, its awful funny how some people here think an anime character would be added to dbd in cell shading style. OBVIOUSLY new assets will be in the established dbd aesthetic.
That said, Tenkuu shinpaan masks for all killers. Maybe complete skin for legion lol.
Yoshikage Kira would definitely fit as a killer, after all his fate at the end of JoJo part 4 would explain him ending up in the Entity's realm.
Childish? All toys are made by adults for children. Animation is a medium that can have far reaching dramatic themes, and have very personal growth. Just look at how people are so passionate about Avatar.
Sturgeons law says 90 percent of everything is garbage. Maybe you haven't seen the good ones. One series that particularly stuck out in my head was Paranoia Agent. Man that was a trip.
Dead by Daylight has a....rough design so it depends on the characters that they will be adding, some of these anime/manga especially the ones I have mentioned already have live action films based on them, they would only need to use those versions of the characters to fit in with the roster. Identity V which is an East Asian developed game handles this well.
I was just about to suggest Lil Slugger was a killer lol
Seto Kaiba, his ability, he banishes you to the shadow realm.
If we're going with YGO, I'd say Yami Marik or Yami Bakura would be the most iconic choices. These two are actually evil.
"Killer Queen has already touched this Pallet!"
His mori could also make Killer Queen appear inside the eye of a survivor and blow them up thus making them disappear from the map entirely without a single remaining trace.
I'm seeing lots of interisting stuff in here, which leads to the main reason, other then just pure interest, to why I made this post.
Which are must-sees for horror anime/manga?
I love fate but thats incorrect, it would be caster (fate zero) or berserker (fate zero), cant think of any servants from UBM.
the only 3 i would love to see is
perfect blue
wicked city
mirai nikki
But didn't Dead Man's Question explain what happened to his spirit?
https://jojo.fandom.com/wiki/Dead_Man's_Questions