I'd just really like to thank BHVR for the 4th anniversary event.
I started this game when the Silent Hill chapter came out and immediately bought all the DLC. I fell in love with this game and played it religiously over my break. This anniversary event helped make the grind feel a lot less like a hinderance with the cakes making games a guaranteed +104% all the time, and sometimes you'd get the blessed +500% boost. The bug in the beginning also was a blessing in disguise for people like me, as I was able to get +140% all the week and enjoy an extra week of these cakes. I managed to unlock all the teachables that I want on BOTH killer and survivor and start decking out my main survivor and killer. I finally feel like the hinderance is a lot less there in terms of perks. And even though I think this speaks to how grueling the bloodpoint system is for newer players, this event truly was heaven sent. Thank you!
Comments
Yeah plus the 444,444 bloodpoints made it very easy. I feel like with all the cakes left over, it'll be a breeze to level up all the killers i want
This too. I have over 100 cakes still. Sadly, I think these days of cake stacking will probably only last maybe 3 more days once the event ends. But I think this event is amazing and I hope it comes back next year. And I hope there are more BP events coming up soon because I want to lessen this grind so I feel like I can actually play the game not handicapped in red ranks.
Thanks for the positive feedback. I agree it's been a pretty good Anniversary Event - lots of BP's to be had.
Thank you for this, I'm glad you managed to unlock all the teachables you wanted.