Are you guys having the same problem?
I tried to get into a game as killer for 3 hours, after I gave up, I tried to play survivor, and i'm currently on the 2 hour mark. I'm used to matchmaking being bad, but not this horrendous. Am I alone on this?
EDIT: I'm on steam, and the players are currently 72,000
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
No, I just had a game where a Steve brought the killer to me so ya. You really waited for 5 hours?
No, but all I seem to get as survivor are Insta-Saw Billy's.
Yes. I think my game is glitched. It does not seem right.
To be honest. I have done everything I needed to do today, and I have nothing else to do, and I still want 2 more crowns before the event ends.
If you're on pc, go into settings and at the bottom make sure that cross play is enabled. Then restart your client.
I don't see anything that says crossplay. I know what you mean, but it's not appearing for me.
it's in the main settings, not directly at the bottom. i tihnk it's one or two rows above the player ID
In game or on steam? I see nothing in-game about crossplay.
Can you confirm you're on PC? This is what I'm talking about:
Nope
Very odd!
Have you checked on Steam if you have any game update pending?
Everything is updated.
Then I'm really running out of ideas. All I'm left to say is to restart Steam, check file integrity and, if all else fails, the good ol' reinstall your game.
I realized what happened after i verified my game. A few days ago, my internet was so bad, it deleted DBD and it was set to the PTB. It said it needed to download 18 GB and i thought that was weird, but when I reverted it back to live, I didn't need to download anything and had DBD installed. Today I got the Internet fixed and now I realized what was going on. I guess the only thing that was working was the main menu. Just a strange Steam glitch.
@MandyTalk This Discussion does not need to be open anymore. Can you close it?
Closed at OP's request.