Im boored
Im pretty bored right now so jsut a question whats ur guys favorite killer
Im pretty bored right now so jsut a question whats ur guys favorite killer
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
piiiiiiiiiig!
Nea is the scariest killer
Huntress
Legion 🔪
Pyramid Head and Bubba boi
legion
When I get very bored I play scratch mirror myers with an indoor map offering. Really fun and relaxing actually
Chucky.
oh you mean in game? ITS STILL CHUCKY! Sorry, I role play as killer.
Deathslinger
As a player, the killers I enjoy playing against the most are: Clown (he's hilarious IMO), Gunslinger (he's cool), Demogorgon (also really cool), and Trapper (I enjoy freaking out about trap placement and respect a good trap)
Demogorgon. But nobody ever plays him these days, so the moments he does appear in a game, I treasure them. Until he tries tearing my face off anyways, then the war begins.
Makes sense
Hag , Trapper and Leatherface.
LF
Nurse
Pyramid head.
If the bubba changes goes live probaly bubba