Queue Times

How can it be that 60 k people are playing this game but I can find a lobby neither as Killer or Survivor.

As Survivor I wait at least a minute or 2 and as Killer I won't even wait because I can't find anything during daytime. It's really weird, during daytime in Europe I can't find a single lobby as Killer but as soon as clock hits 8 p.m I find lobbies almost instantly. What the hell is wrong with queues?

Comments

  • Morning and afternoon I get instant survivor games and 5 minute ques for killer. Evening/night I get instant killer games and 5-10 minute ques for survivor in north america. Sort of sucks but not sure how they can fix it.

  • @goatslinger said:

    Morning and afternoon I get instant survivor games and 5 minute ques for killer. Evening/night I get instant killer games and 5-10 minute ques for survivor in north america. Sort of sucks but not sure how they can fix it.

    Yeah but how does that happen. I can't imagine people play more Killer during daytime and Survivor during nighttime, and even then we have 60k people playing so queues shouldn't be bad.

  • I have been waiting almost 2 hours now to get into a killer match, right after rank reset, worse than ever before. (my guess is because killers are waiting last second to get their crowns.)

  • @Victor_hensley said:

    I have been waiting almost 2 hours now to get into a killer match, right after rank reset, worse than ever before. (my guess is because killers are waiting last second to get their crowns.)

    I turned on my Timer on my phone and I waited 5 min. 30 sec. to find a match as Oni against 2 people with a key. The match was shorter than the queue since I took a Mori with me. I basically waited almost 6 min. to get an extremely boring match.

  • @MrDardon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1441150#Comment_1441150

    I turned on my Timer on my phone and I waited 5 min. 30 sec. to find a match as Oni against 2 people with a key. The match was shorter than the queue since I took a Mori with me. I basically waited almost 6 min. to get an extremely boring match.

    I mean, you brought a Mori and expected it to be a fun game. Whos fault is that?

  • @Smeagolthevile said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1441165#Comment_1441165

    I mean, you brought a Mori and expected it to be a fun game. Whos fault is that?

    If people bring bs I bring bs too. I won't just accept 2 keys for free without any sort of balance out, not after waiting almost 6 minutes for a match.

    If queues were faster I would be like "fudge it, use your broken Item, it won't prove any skill."