Leave Billy the way he is
This is to try to get some slight attention of the devs and maybe they might leave hillbilly the way he was
And while your at it fix our Trapper, wraith, keys and moris
This is to try to get some slight attention of the devs and maybe they might leave hillbilly the way he was
And while your at it fix our Trapper, wraith, keys and moris
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They need to go back to the drawing board imo..this is the worst killer state I've seen since legion
i cant tell if by "fix trapper wraith" you mean buff them or nerf them.
nurse is obviously fix, as in bugfix.
keys and moris are obviously nerf.
but i think you wanna buff those two?
Have you seen nurse on console
And at least legion is good against anything but a four man
Yes I'm a nurse main..cant say I'm happy with her spot atm..but..the devs dont exactly take feedback on her
Yeah basically what you said but trapper and wraith badly need reworks unlike Billy who was fine
Why would they
Nah Wraith is fine. He could do with like, a small buff, but he's actually a lot stronger than people give him credit for.
Trapper just needs to start with more traps and be able to carry more than one without needing a bag. Also trap spawns need to be nicer to him.
Because they sucked the fun out of her and shes not even strong enough rn to be worth it
*under covers* "Leave Billy alone!" ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ
I'm in favor of a locker reload for trapper and a rune system to help wraith chase
Wraith is fine, he's definitely unrated. Trapper needs to start off with his traps instead of having to roam the map and pick them up. Maybe make it so when he places the max number of traps, the oldest placed trap disappears.
Billy needs the 2 perks that let him insta-saw nerfed but his gameplay shouldn't be changed.
ill take a locker reload for trapper too.
wraith doesnt actually need it tho, he's pretty good.
Ehhhh...not at chasing..pressure hes ok..he just feels incomplete
I think yellow windstorm should be built into wraiths base kit. Trapper should be able to carry 2 traps and not need a bag add on for that. I feel carrying all his traps would be too strong. Rat liver should be demo base kit as well. And I dont even know what to say about billy. I can't wrap my head around what they were thinking with his change.