Probably just beginners luck, but Nurse is gettin kinda fun, lol.
Decided to start lvling my Nurse today since she's one of 2 killers that I didnt even have at lvl 50. After about 5 games, I'm startin to feel abit more confident, lol. This was from my last match.
Sidenote, can we stop blaming VPN/lagswitching/ect every time you have lag? This Nea had two separate cases where she just stopped running and decided it MUSTVE been from a VPN. Nevermind that no one else from her team had a problem. I feel like I'm gonna hear similar complaints when we get cross play.


Comments
I may try nurse on PC. Just to see what it's like.
I'm still a nurse main even after her
reworknerf. She is still by far the best killer in the game. All they did was make her even harder to play.I'm still using her training wheels addon, the plaid flannel, which tells you where your gonna blink to. Its brown so until ya get use to her...might as well.
I've always been real hesitant on picking her up due to her steep learning curve, ESPECIALLY after her nerf. This game though had alot of fast downs and it just felt so good to have it click.
Good for you then.. i want to play her, but i can't because..
I don't want to glue my eye on power
I don't want to deal with bugs
I'm absolute trash at Nurse (okay, killer in general lmao BUT I TRY), but I always have fun trying to play her. It's my killer goal to get really good with her. Loving the plaid flannel add-on!! Training wheels or not (I like that you called it that because my friend said the same), I think it's really useful when starting with the distance perception of blinks. She's definitely difficult, esp bc I play on console, and I've heard that's even harder, but 100% agree that she gets more fun as you play her.
Give it 5 matches. It'll change.
Oh for sure. My games are kinda all over the place, but its still satisfying when I land those hits.
I've been using her a lot more frequently on PS4. There's some matches where it clicks and other matches where it doesn't. I don't let it frustrate me though because she's a very difficult killer to play so those matches where I can't hit anything against good survivors I take them as a learning experience. It's helped!
Yeah, she is fun. People just complain about her a lot and it makes her seem like she's just the most frustrating thing, and I can't say there's no frustration involved but I like learning to play her. She feels actually engaging and like you have to be respected. Survivors won't just teabag at the other side of the pallet anymore, because they just can't lol
Glad to see somebody else enjoying her.
I like to play a wide range of killers
I'm happy to see that people can still enjoy playing nurse. :D
I'm spending a mil on her just to get her teachables....I will try her because of 4 yr cakes
I got her to 40 AWHILE back, but figured I might as well level her up some since I'm trying to get all perks on all killers, and then I was like...might as well PLAY her and use some of these cakes.
I just don't have the patience for her.
Got her to 40 for her perk unlocks and haven't touched her since. A lot of that leveling was using extra BP's from leveling doc to grab a few levels of nurse. There are 20 killers to choose from and she is way down on the sink my time into this list.
I like to jump around on killers to play with. Been playin alot of Demogorgon lately, and had afew Oni games earlier til I found out mid match that an Oni glitch that I THOUGHT got fixed...wasnt fixed. Nurse is just kinda the flavor of the day. Been playing this game for over 2 years now and before today, I've played Nurse less than 5 times, so its kinda nice trying something so different.
Yeah I jump around a lot too, I just find her constant stun after using your power mechanic stifling and a lil annoying. I realise why its there as she would be crazy op without it but it breaks up the gameplay to much for me and I just can't get into it. Even when landing hits.
Once you get to rank 12 on killer you will often be playing red rank survivors with full meta perks.
Picking up a new killer especially like nurse for the first time is no fun is little fun.
I dont really see it THAT bad when you compare it to the long pause after Demogorgon's Shred in which he cant even turn his camera, or PH's ranged attack. I do avoid SPAMMING blinks though and kinda just floating around til I got a good shot. The stun is longer the more blinks you use and whether or not you swing.