Entitled Billy Main with name censored my b

Comments

  • He's got a point... Can't complain about things being boring if you can't accept that you got outplayed .

    If you hide your saying slugging is fun cause your trying to stay slugged.

  • I mean, if you're fine waiting 4 minutes on the floor just to feel superior over an already lost match, good for you.

  • @Dead_by_Gadfly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/171549/entitled-billy-main-with-name-censored-my-b

    Um. That slug was right. You arent entitled to a sacrifice, when you slig you take risks. Get over it

    I was the slug

  • Oh. My bad. Screw him. I see a bleed out as a draw since the killer doesnt get pip points for it. If im slugged im hiding too. Never. Say. Die!

  • It's a really interesting phenomenon: A lot of players say "slugging is boring, don't slug", yet when they are slugged they will hide from the killer and wait 4 minutes until they bleed out.

    What's the reasoning behind this?

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    It's a really interesting phenomenon: A lot of players say "slugging is boring, don't slug", yet when they are slugged they will hide from the killer and wait 4 minutes until they bleed out.

    What's the reasoning behind this?

    I'm going out on my own terms damn it! XD

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    It's a really interesting phenomenon: A lot of players say "slugging is boring, don't slug", yet when they are slugged they will hide from the killer and wait 4 minutes until they bleed out.

    What's the reasoning behind this?

    What is even worse is in games where I am a killer vs a toxic SWF 3 man I had slugged a solo ace I was planning on giving hatch then chased and death hooked the rest of the toxic SWF(Which took around 1 min).

    But ace hid somewhere so I couldn't give him the hatch for being the only non toxic survivor in that game.

  • This wasn't interesting even when it was uncensored. Although I did message the guy to make him answer for his crimes

    With lockdown and everything I don't have a lot going on right now tbh

    Screenshot_20200714-053627~2.png


  • I think this is a perfect example of what happens when you tell someone else what to do or what's "rude." Neither of you are really right and both of you are silly to try to persuade the other of anything.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1442848#Comment_1442848

    I’ve proposed this argument in the forums too.

    I’ll slug when I spot other survivors or know there’s someone with a flashlight nearby, with intent to pick them back up shortly. I’ll come back but they have crawled off and can’t find them.

    A lot of them bleed out, and post game I’ll get furious messages about how toxic slugging is instead of hooking.

    ?!?!

    If you want to be hooked and don’t want to have so much time wasted bleeding out, either stay put or let the crows accumulate wherever you are!!!

    The next time we see somebody here complaining about slugging, we can ask them: "Are you waiting where you got downed for the killer to pick you up?"

    The answers will probably be quite interesting.

  • Hmmm, honestly I think you both have a point. As a killer looking around for the last slug after the hatch is closed is super boring and kind of pointless. You've already won the game and are just playing hide and seek at that point.

    As survivor it's just kind of a last second ######### you to the killer. There's no way you can get out anymore and are just trying to waste as much of the killers time as you can.

    I don't think he's entitled at all. I think you both just have different playstyles.

  • Honestly I don't think he is entitled, spending 4 minutes on the floor crawling around is probably the most boring thing next to getting facecamped or facecamping.