first 50 on pc is susie uwu
uwu susie ๐
uwu susie ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm so confused by this post but at the same time I'm so uncomfortable
Edit: oh wait I got it your first level 50 character on pc is susie.
Justice for Joey.
I know My younger self had my own internet cringe vocab, probably 1337 speak. Iโm ready for the next annoying thing, this uwu stuff makes me gag.
A joey fan a true person of Culture has entered the field.
Joey Best Legion
Joey best Legion indeed.
You both misspelt Julie.
Best legion- Frank
Worst Legion- Susie
Sorry you made a mistake let me fix it for you.
Best Legion- Joey*
Worst Legion- Pink haired Susie*
No no, I'm pretty sure YOU made a mistake let me fix it
Best Legion- Frank
Worst Legion- All Susie outfits
Yes. I think that's a reasonable answer.
lmao why all the susie hate? If it makes it better, my drunk ass prestiged legion after hitting 50 and lost all those delicious cakes ๐๐๐โ