This Or That: Mount Ormond Resort or Adiris?
Welcome back to this or that! The series that makes you pick between this or that!
todays topic is on maps and the question is Mount Ormond Resort or Adiris?
Welcome back to this or that! The series that makes you pick between this or that!
todays topic is on maps and the question is Mount Ormond Resort or Adiris?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Adiris?
It’s the real name of the Plague so probable her temple map
Plague
Temple.
Without a doubt.
Every single time, Temple.
Please never, ever send me to Ormond again. Please.
Temple for sure. I might be the minority here, but I actually LIKE the temple.
Temple. ######### Ormond.
I think we ALL love the temple here, I mean I hope at least. Ormond is a white hell.
I love both but lean towards Ormond as Survivor and Temple as Killer. My Survivor build is about the vaults not the pallets so Ormond takes the cake for me there. Killer is more fun with the temple because it's not too big and has a better central building than Ormond.