Should keys be met with moris?
Im typically not one to pop moris very often. Usually when I do...its the yellow ones since those dont really affect the match at all and seeing the animations are kinda cool. That being the case though... seeing a key in lobby and knowing there is really no counter you can do against them is annoying. The more effective I am at killing, the sooner hatch spawns and the less gens need to be completed for it to spawn. Its really annoying to be on my game, only to see 2 or 3 survivors just dip out because of an item. That being the case...do you think it fair to start popping ebonys when I see them in my lobbys? Ive also contemplated just standing infront of a hook with Bubba's chainsaw revved for 2 minutes completely throwing the game just to annoy the 1 person who brought a key...really not sure which is worse, lol. Thoughts?

Comments
Yes. I think it's fair. The only time I use Ebony Mori's is when I see a key in lobby. They wanna play dirty and not finish their objectives? Then I am going to do the same and only need to 1 hook them. In an ideal world, Mori's would only work on death hook and keys wouldn't exist. But hey, it's Dead by Daylight so who cares about "fun" and "balance". Better nerf Billy instead.
Just had a game with 3-man SWF who had a key, and guess what happened?
It was especially funny when one friend was trying to find the key of his mori'd friend.
Oh yeah, they also had a map and a flashlight too.
How am i suppose to know that from the lobby screen?
When they spawn at the same time, when they have similar names, their items choices (last game had key+map), check steam profiles.
A lot of them have to hide it but experience taught me it's 80% I am against SWF, in-game it's way too obvious they have comms. Also, because even when I play solo survivor I never ever meet them in queue.
Oh i know i can check SWFs, thats not what I was asking. Divine said I shouldnt use it against unskilled ppl...which I cant possibly know how good they are when I'm picking my offering.
OH I get it now.
Personally, I never take the risk anymore, because as I said 80% it's SWF (and that's generous percentage). I just go on destroy mode whenever I feel like it.
Does not worth to give them benefit of doubt trust me.
I think they should both be reworked to not skip objectives to win, emphasis on BOTH.
Mori is fair, keys can also be found in chests so even when they do not bring one it is fair.
Sometimes I want to use the green key with the wedding ring or the survivor aura add ons, but I refuse because there is NO way for the killer to know I have a green key. And every time there's a key in the lobby, it's a guarantee mori the majority of the time on PS4.
Key should still exist, except it should take 10sec to open the hatch then Survivor can jump into it. BUT hatch closed after 1 survivor jumps in, and trigger EGC. Im sure at this point, Survivors hate each other for bringing Key, not Killers.
Mori, it should changed into after 5 Gen done, Killer can instantly kill One survivor even without any hook (Green mori). And Instantly kill One survivor after 3 Gen done (Red mori). So at least survivors can have a game and not just to be tunneled & moried
Should keys be met with Moris? I don’t know, but if I see a key, I do bring a Mori...everytime.
Nothing’s more annoying for killer play to me than annihilating a team, and after 2 are dead the other 2 completely abandon their primary objective to hatch out.
Now, I don’t see this key out as victory, more of a surrender, an admission of defeat. But to hell with the wins/losses, they may have robbed me of points I needed to pip. To me, it’s nothing more than suiciding on hook or DCing after a 2nd or 3rd down. I used to be optimistic, not everyone plays the same. But now, nope. If I see a key, I’m bringing a Mori. I apologize in advance for those of you bringing broken keys :P
Mori and key are fair the think i find unfair is when they 3 gen themself and find a key in a chess result 3 of them escape and i lose that game and i get mad cause i feel cheat