Can my guy Bill get some drip
I know bill the flyest character already, but can my guy get some more drip!
I know bill the flyest character already, but can my guy get some more drip!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Facts my guy... They aren’t showing the 🐐 any love
Drip?
Okay boomer
😭
It means clothing. So cosmetics and more. Drip means fashion or “fresh”. So, bill needs more cosmetics and just more love in general!
It means clothing. So cosmetics and more. Drip means fashion or “fresh”. So, bill needs more cosmetics and just more love in general!
I kind of guessed thats what it meant but wasnt sure lol
Gonna keep saying it: Bill needs a vape.
I second this. Would love for him to have dress blues or something!
Please BHVR! Even pallet swaps would make me happy.
Outfits
Need new bill cosmetics!
He's Licensed by Valve so unless Valve wants it, they have no control of it. It was nice that he got a Christmas sweater but more would require Valve and another contract.
I don't think Bill will ever receive anymore cosmetics. He only has one outfit in L4D, & its a miracle they managed to get him a Xmas sweater. I don't see Valve letting anything else be made for Bill, unless maybe DBD did another cosmetic piece similar to the Xmas sweaters, like maybe a face paint or something.
Drip?
Bill needs legendary cosmetics that change him into the cast from L4D & L4D2. Coach, Ellis, Zoey etc.
Shut up boomer, go get you some drip and then come back to me.
Oh idk, it’s a pretty popular word last time I checked... you must not fit the age requirement to use the work drip you boomer.