A tv character who would
Be perfect as a new survivor Raven from That’s so Raven.For those who don’t know her and didn’t grow up with the show in the early 2000’s.She is a teenage psychic her perk power would be to predict which way the killer will go next.
Comments
Rick, Daryll or Michonne from the walking dead or even Lee or Kenny from the telltale games since they did not survive as long as the TV show characters have. I know my opinion is old but I stand by them.
Supernatural would be my top pick for a TV show, so Dean & Sam as survivors, Castiel as a legendary, and I still haven't figured out who would be a good killer, lol.
That's So Raven is an interesting pick. If I was to pick something not with the theme of horror, I'd go with Scrubs. Let me and my bestie play JD & Turk.
I figured she would be perfect but then that’s so raven is owned by Disney so that probably wouldn’t work out😒.
Ayyy my thoughts exactly. A Supernatural chapter would be really fun. Hopefully one day lol.
But yeah Raven probably wouldn’t happen because Disney & even though she’s a psychic she doesn’t really fit the atmosphere. That would be hilarious though lol. I haven’t heard or seen that show in ages, but I still remember her quote “ya little nasty” so well haha.
I loved that especially when she says oh snap😂.
How would you feel towards have Rowena, Bobby, Kevin and / or Charlie as legendary skins too?
I'd love it. I'd probably play as Rowena often!
I would want the twilight zone (The original not the new one)
I highly doubt Disney would be open to allowing their characters to be impaled and such.
Killer: Zerstorer
Survivor: Nick Burkhardt
Buffy would be rad. But only if she gets a perk that lets her roundhouse.
That would be cool. I think they should add Jo too as a legendary.