Lightborn
I don't understand people who say this is "very op". In my opinion it is excellent, because otherwise it would be another useless perk that no one would use. I love that they made him immune to flashlights. That's what that perk should be about. No more premades with toxic flashlights.
Comments
I mean, it isn't much better than current lightborn. But neither version seem anything close to op to me. More like a wasted perk slot than anything else.
It's nice when you wanna relax.
ima love the new lightborn i can pick up anyone without having to waste time looking behind junk for that blendette with a flashlight
I was wanting to say it. I could not avoid it.
They actually should tweak more perks like this. It's going to be niche but now it has a purpose and can be use if you really don't want to bother with flashlight anymore.
They need to do this to more perks like no mither or stuff like that.
Good luck relaxing when you aren’t brining gen perks and they’re popping left and right lmaooooo. Every time I try to play a relaxing non meta perk build I get rushed into oblivion.
it's the only good thing about the new patch
When you wanna relax feom flashlight counterplay dude. xD
Next time you see 3 or 4 flashlights run it, youll never call it a wasted perk slot again