https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVigYZiqWKM
@Tzeentchling9 said: Sad thing is, I really haven't seen hardly any "Spirit OP" threads. What is the hat supposed to be?
@Tzeentchling9 said: Sad thing is, I really haven't seen hardly any "Spirit OP" threads.
What is the hat supposed to be?
It was supposed to resemble Freddy since he was hit hard with the nerf bat.
CallMeRusty420 said: @Tzeentchling9 said: Sad thing is, I really haven't seen hardly any "Spirit OP" threads. What is the hat supposed to be? It was supposed to resemble Freddy since he was hit hard with the nerf bat.
@Tzeentchling9 said: CallMeRusty420 said: @Tzeentchling9 said: Sad thing is, I really haven't seen hardly any "Spirit OP" threads. What is the hat supposed to be? It was supposed to resemble Freddy since he was hit hard with the nerf bat. Oh god, that video just got about 1000 times better. L M F A O
@Tzeentchling9 said: CallMeRusty420 said:
@Tzeentchling9 said:
Sad thing is, I really haven't seen hardly any "Spirit OP" threads.
Oh god, that video just got about 1000 times better. L M F A O
I told ya! This video is hilarious xD
@Twix said: Poor Freddy feelsbadman
He took the heat and now has sworn his existence to protecting future killers from the nerf bat.
salutes
Well we need a new killer that can take freddys spot after he received his rework
@Master said: Well we need a new killer that can take freddys spot after he received his rework
Wraith or perhaps Leatherface since bubba needs some love.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What is the hat supposed to be?
It was supposed to resemble Freddy since he was hit hard with the nerf bat.
I told ya! This video is hilarious xD
He took the heat and now has sworn his existence to protecting future killers from the nerf bat.
salutes
Well we need a new killer that can take freddys spot after he received his rework
Wraith or perhaps Leatherface since bubba needs some love.