444,444 Bloodpoints
Thanks for the BP BHVR and good luck with the usual PTB BS, I know it’s your favorite time to browse your own forum~. I was gunna ask why 444,444 but then it dawned on me that this is the 4th anniversary...
Kind of wish it was your 9th ;)
Thanks again, I would have searched for a similar topic but the forum search engine was fighting me. Oh, I spent my BP finally getting every single perk on my PH~
Comments
Kind of wish it was your 9th ;)
I dread the 10th, where everyone gets 101,010,101,010. RIP economy.
If the game goes on for 10 years might as well break the economy at that point with all the content that would have had to be added to keep the game going
nah i feel the 11th would be funnier at 111,111,111,111, even if the amount of ebony moris and keys would be terrifying.
Give it 2 years for us to get 666 666 points
You say that like it would be entirely bad.
It would definitely be bad, since bloodpoints are a 32 bit signed integer and only go up to 2,147,483,647. After that, they flip and go negative. Everyone would be billions of BP in the hole.
Yay, nerd stuff.
Note to self, BP are not using a long...
So your saying 10th anniversary should be 1,010,101,010. Cause that's what I'm hearing.
EZ just have a 64 bit integer
We found the true BP cap! 😋
nice