Iridescent Brick + Apex Muffler
Question regarding those two Add-Ons:
The Brick gives Undetectable after 5 seconds of Sprinting until the End of the Sprint.
The Muffler silents the Chainsaw outside of the Terror Radius.
Do those two synergize with each other? So basically there will be a Silent Billy sprinting around the Map without Terror Radius or Chainsaw Sound?
Comments
Unrelated, but could anyone please screenshot the add-ons?
By the way, did hillbilly and bubba get their own chase themes?
They should work, but the odds of making use of them is VERY small. Making a sprint last for 5 seconds isn't common if you don't have an add-on for bettering turning. Then you would have to spend more time after that to make use of the silent chainsaw.
Haven't been in a game yet (waiting on a lobby now) to test numbers and feelings yet but from the preview videos it seems like you wont have enough total heat to be sprinting for enough time to have both effects active at once.
I am already downloading the Live Game again, I will not be on the PTB because Killer Queues will be super-long and I rather test the Changes on Live (where the Queues are still long but somewhat acceptable).
I guess the Screenshots will appear on the Forum today anyway.
Chainsaw overheats slower when sprinting and does not overheat completely while Sprinting.
But you have to be in a sprint for 5 seconds as a start and keep in a chainsaw sprint after that. Most maps make it so you can't sprint that long due to how clustered they are with objects in the way. It will be sooner rather than later that you'll be forced to stop or run into some random crap. And that's for open maps like Coldwind. The majority of maps simply do not allow for such long sprints outside of very exact paths.
Muffler w/ tinkerer tho
The question is if you hear Billy's warcry at the start of sprint if you can't hear the chainsaw. If you hear a warcry and no chainsaw, you know it's something like this. Given BHVR's recent attitude towards 'knowing something is happening' as exhibited in Trail Of Torment, I assume you can.
I'd forgotten about that. It wouldn't surprise me if the warcry is a mapwide noise either.
I just tried it and my friend sad he could hear it even after the 5 seconds, i guess its bugged?