Loading screen quotes
What dev quote on the loading screen is your favorite? I think mine is @not_Queen 's "WAH" It actually gave me a good laugh thinking about how awkward recording spirit's voice must've been.
What dev quote on the loading screen is your favorite? I think mine is @not_Queen 's "WAH" It actually gave me a good laugh thinking about how awkward recording spirit's voice must've been.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
"Connection with this quote could not be established. Please try again."
Also had a nice lol when I got "YEEHAW" right before spawning into dead dawg saloon.
"Hi mom!"
Right after I tell my husband "If I hear mom one more time..."
Yeah the connection one is a good one!
Reading the "99 bugs" quote when we were dealing with the non-stacking event cakes
Lets see, the Matthew McCote classic is a good choice, but I have to say I like Amile-Sophia's best. It is actually rather heartwarming.
Yes!