WHO IS MODERATOR HERE ?
You deleted my topic "New idea killer NEMESIS" for no reason ! I want to know why please ???
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/169423/new-idea-killer#latest
Tagged:
Mod
You deleted my topic "New idea killer NEMESIS" for no reason ! I want to know why please ???
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/169423/new-idea-killer#latest
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
?????? I can't believe....
Two mods I know of are @MandyTalk and @Rizzo90
Maybe you posted it in the wrong section? It could be a bug as well, I have had my posts deleted in the past for no reason.
I believe it was posted in general.
I would talk to @MandyTalk or as @Doddle28 said try to speak with people who work on this forum about this
Well, it can be that, these kind of posts go in "fan creations" if I am not mistaken
Your post was in the spam filter, since you are new to the forum and you edited it, it's an automatic response of the system to avoid spam. Anyway i approved it, it's back where it was.
OHH 🤣 That was close !
I didn't make a copy (i'm stupid) LOL ! Thanks for the action moderator, and thank you all, have good day
And Sorry🤐
As this has been resolved, I'll go ahead and close this