444,444 bloodpoints for logging on within thr next week!
Title ⬆️
Title ⬆️
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Log in now or restart your game and get 444,444 bloodpoints :D.
Yes?
Wow nice I thought it will 150 k max)))
Those are a lot of 4's for the fourth anniversary
Annddd i can't play till saturday
Yay
yep
Can you go above one mil with that one? I had 800k when I signed off last night, I'd hate losing half of that because I can't store it...
You could with the other gifts leading up to the event. I don't see why this would be different.
Probably for the gateau mess up. Seems about the right amount that we lost 😂
Either way thanks
Oh wow, really nice!
All right, 444,444 BP! This will get me so much more progress on...and it's gone!
Seriously, it's appreciated, but those point get used up fast.
Damn, mad props to BHVR, that's actually super awesome of them. Extending the event and a half million BP gift.
How do you know it for a week?I seen it
Peanits explained that theres 2 types of bloodpoints gifts and earned, u can go up to 1 444 444 with this gift as your bloodpoints earned are capped at 1 mil but they gifted u 444 444 so its all good
Yay! Thanks for the tip, friend!
I really don't want to complain. I'm grateful for the gift. But is it one time only? I expected a bit more :/ I can make 500k in 4 matches with event offerings. I expected something like 4.444.444 BP gift.
Oh well, but better than nothing I guess