I almost always play solo survivor so it's nice to use Plunders Instinct with Ace in the Hole cause most of the time I find a key. If I find other items though like flashlights I just give them to my teammates.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Savior. It's a nice feeling when you can get that flashlight save, break that hook, or body block before the killer can hook them.
I almost always play solo survivor so it's nice to use Plunders Instinct with Ace in the Hole cause most of the time I find a key. If I find other items though like flashlights I just give them to my teammates.
I like all these descriptions, they're all really well written.
I'm just your typical Mechanic who tries the best with what he's got.
Killer because I don't have to do any of the following.
No bones, no NOED.
The dopamine from getting that save... ough... yes... so... satisfying...