Do you remember when devs promised better performance and optimisation 2018?

Comments

  • Meanwhile this game randomly crashes for no reason because of poor optimization,even beta indie games have better optimization than this.

  • @Dzeikor said:

    Meanwhile this game randomly crashes for no reason because of poor optimization,even beta indie games have better optimization than this.

    Random crashes, massive fps drops in certain events, fps drops in certain maps (simply because unoptimised), fps dips in Freddys dream world or doc shocking (and all his effects)... And console is even worse.

  • Yes but it was an optimisation PASS, and it’s still passing two years later.

  • wait for the new graphics I guess, I mean they aren't gonna optimize graphics that are gonna get lost

  • @Angelicus23 said:

    wait for the new graphics I guess, I mean they aren't gonna optimize graphics that are gonna get lost

    yeah update graphics,so the fps will be even worse with game not properly optimized in forever

  • @Dzeikor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1417861#Comment_1417861

    yeah update graphics,so the fps will be even worse with game not properly optimized in forever

    you really have 0 idea on graphic optimization

  • I mean I've seen a noticeable improvement on PS4 but yes it still needs work. The biggest problems I have are when a status effect icon pops up for either side, when you deplete an item, and when bloodlust triggers as killer. Those are definitely frustrating.

  • @xenotimebong said:

    Yes but it was an optimisation PASS, and it’s still passing two years later.

    Halley's Comet passes earth once every 75 years.

    Optimization will be here after it circles back in 2061

  • Of course I remember.

    Instead, I bought myself a $3k PC and just switched instead.

    If they would have kept up PS4 Optimization I'd be spending money for both accounts.

  • Yeah, I remember it.

    Ironically, the game actually ran better back then for me. I am still using the same computer than in summer 2018. While other games run as smoothly as they did 2 years ago, Dbd's performance steadily decreased with every update.

  • Sozin's Comet will be here soon, when everyone's PC will be set on fire by the game. My GPU gets much hotter on DBD than any other game (RTX 2060), and I run it on medium. It literally heats my room

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    Of course I remember.

    Instead, I bought myself a $3k PC and just switched instead.

    If they would have kept up PS4 Optimization I'd be spending money for both accounts.

    Ooof 3k is not peanuts territory anymore lol

  • Yeah, and it's for some ######### reason the only game that makes my PC sound like a ######### Jet engine.

  • @ABannedCat said:

    Yeah, I remember it.

    Ironically, the game actually ran better back then for me. I am still using the same computer than in summer 2018. While other games run as smoothly as they did 2 years ago, Dbd's performance steadily decreased with every update.

    Same, got worse. Especially after they removed all possibilities to optimise it for yourself with engine.ini file

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1418128#Comment_1418128

    Yeah, and it's for some ######### reason the only game that makes my PC sound like a ######### Jet engine.

    Even with a 3k high end pc DbD is making it sweating? ######### lol, what machine do we actually need for a normal gaming experience? Probably something from NASA

  • @DwightOP said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1418132#Comment_1418132

    Even with a 3k high end pc DbD is making it sweating? ######### lol, what machine do we actually need for a normal gaming experience? Probably something for NASA

    Does the same for my PS4 Pro as well.

    It's the coding.

  • guys guys its ok,we gonna get more skins no one cares about,dont worry