A recent hillbilly mains thoughts on the nerf
Hi, I've got 1000 hours in dbd and recently I've prestige 3 level 50d my hillbilly. I've got pretty good at curving at loops and having seen these changes it looks like Billy is getting a significant nerf as good curves require a lot of revving before executing them. My question: is this negotiable. If enough people say the nerf is too much etc after the ptb rolls out can we get our billy back.
Comments
people aren't upset because of the nerf. They're upset because this is the same awful treatment BHVR has reserved for Legion, Nurse and now Billy. They said they were gonna look at the add-ons, then applied an unnecessary nerf to the basekit, slapping a cooldown red bar.
Well plebs will tell you to wait for ptb.
I wouldn't hold my breath, last time this was said for nurse for example they straight up ignored any feedback. So yeah. I hope you can still play billy after the nerfs and that he isn't completely bugged like nurse.
Don't bother, they don't really listen to killers, they just pretend to.
Lets completely ignore the past year sure
Clicky has entered the chat
What do you make of the billy nerf?
I understand that, but as someone who has recently fallen in love with Billy it just sucks to see that bhvr are claiming they want to make small changes to him and allow him to keep everything he has while actually removing one of the few things only good billys can do to stop good loopers
I want to wait for ptb
but i think it isnt a good change, i have 2 problems with billy personaly as a survivor 1. his chainsaw hitbox sometimes are a joke 2. some of his addons (specialy insta-chainsaw was really op)
but his base-kit was fine, i dont know why they say 'misusing' his chainsaw as something bad.. i perfer facing billy who uses his chainsaw at every loop than a billy who m1 most of the time. because it needed a skill for that unlike m1 billy or other unskilled killers like freddy
Devs should reward skilled killers and keep the nerfs for the strong but unskilled ones.