How Do You Loop Leatherface

So I'm pretty decent at looping, however I have always had a few issues with trying to loop Leatherface, especially with his chainsaw. Now with the rework coming for Leatherface I should probably get better. So if anyone has any tips when it comes to him I'd love to know in order to get better so I can try and last longer in chases. :3

Comments

  • @KeiOrtem said:

    So I'm pretty decent at looping, however I have always had a few issues with trying to loop Leatherface, especially with his chainsaw. Now with the rework coming for Leatherface I should probably get better. So if anyone has any tips when it comes to him I'd love to know in order to get better so I can try and last longer in chases. :3

    Don't go into deadzone where he can just revs his chainsaw behind your back. Utilize windows more.

  • Run within maze tiles or make tight turns around trees, corners, anything and hope he bumps into something.

  • Shimmy and Shammy, Zig and Zag. Fake vaults, lockers. They can all be used to make him go into a tantrum and give you the time you need to run from him. 😎

  • @LethalPugy said:

    Shimmy and Shammy, Zig and Zag. Fake vaults, lockers. They can all be used to make him go into a tantrum and give you the time you need to run from him. 😎

    Don't follow this advice. Don't use lockers. Any good Leatherface will just bump into the locker to force a tantrum then grab you out.

  • @CrowFoxy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1409383#Comment_1409383

    Don't follow this advice. Don't use lockers. Any good Leatherface will just bump into the locker to force a tantrum then grab you out.

    Nah nah, you see. It’s a perk called Head On. It’s great. Best Perk. Best Perk ever. Do follow my advice. 😎

  • Me am survivor main. To loop me; I mean him, just run to him . Yes, run into his arms. Good advice.

  • @BlackRabies said:

    Run within maze tiles or make tight turns around trees, corners, anything and hope he bumps into something.

    THIS!

    You're probably not going to get away unless you utilize tight turns and make unpredictable movements. Most people that play LF aren't that good when it comes to steering and avoiding obstacles. As a Survivor your goal here is to induce a tantrum and then use that time to get to another, safer area. After escaping the chainsaw a few times the Killer will most likely just resort to his M1 attack.

    I was a Nurse main when this game came out (console) but after her "rework(s)" she can be incredibly frustrating to play. So I started dumping BPs into LF for BBQ and he gradually became the Killer I play the most now. I'm actually pretty excited to see how he performs after this chainsaw tweak. I think he's going to be much more viable. Hopefully this rework will discourage the meme playstyle he's so often associated with.

  • @bubbabrotha said:

    Me am survivor main. To loop me; I mean him, just run to him . Yes, run into his arms. Good advice.

    Hmmmm, He speaks like a survivor main and I trust him, I’ll try that strat next time buddy. Any other tips for other killers?

  • @LethalPugy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1409465#Comment_1409465

    Hmmmm, He speaks like a survivor main and I trust him, I’ll try that strat next time buddy. Any other tips for other killers?

    You will get the 10x bloodpoints if sacrifice for kill man.

  • @CrowFoxy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1409383#Comment_1409383

    Don't follow this advice. Don't use lockers. Any good Leatherface will just bump into the locker to force a tantrum then grab you out.

    Nope. If u time well the animation of the tantrum. U can get out before being grabbed