Spirit or Wraith?

I may not be experienced enough with either, but spirit seems like wraith with extra steps.

Comments

  • I am a former wraith main but you should honesty pick whichever one you feel is right for you.

  • I don't get what you're asking here. Both are absolutely different, and one is miles ahead of the other in terms of strength. You can see wraith at all times unless he's standing still, but when spirit's using her power, the only thing you can see is her model which is completely still, while she's moving directly towards you at Mach speed. They're both very simple killers too, honestly Wraith is one of if not the best starting killer for new players, and Spirit is good for practicing to rely on sounds

  • @ALostPuppy said:

    I don't get what you're asking here. Both are absolutely different, and one is miles ahead of the other in terms of strength. You can see wraith at all times unless he's standing still, but when spirit's using her power, the only thing you can see is her model which is completely still, while she's moving directly towards you at Mach speed. They're both very simple killers too, honestly Wraith is one of if not the best starting killer for new players, and Spirit is good for practicing to rely on sounds

    Their powers just seem kinda similar to me, I was just wondering which was more viable

  • @bubbabrotha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1406199#Comment_1406199

    Their powers just seem kinda similar to me, I was just wondering which was more viable

    Generally, Spirit is considered FAR more viable then Wraith, especially without add-ons.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1406204#Comment_1406204

    Generally, Spirit is considered FAR more viable then Wraith, especially without add-ons.

    Thanks. Just wondering

  • Have you leveled them up at all?

  • Spirit doesn't give a lot of tells as to when she's using her power. Wraith does. I think that's the big difference between them. You can see Wraith coming, you can hear him coming, and he has to channel to both go invisible and go visible.

  • @RaSavage42 said:

    Have you leveled them up at all?

    I used to play a little of wraith but not much spirit.

  • @bubbabrotha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1406238#Comment_1406238

    I used to play a little of wraith but not much spirit.

    So go back and forth between the two and learn how Spirit plays VS. what you know know with Wraith

    Also FYI their powers are different enough to warrant to learn timing and survivor actions (and reactions)